Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alowi's unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alowi

Villager
Where do I begin my lords and ladies? I am a vile man, I confess it. I did take from spaceman's unlocked chest. I was walking along exploring the world, minding my own beeswax, and the goodies were all sitting there, all tempting and what not. I accept responsibility for my actions, and accept whatever judgement, and I ask for a reprieve. This is my first offence. It will not happen again. Does not every man deserve a second chance?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I thank you for coming to us in a respectable manner and owning up to what you did.
However, it is common sense to not take things that do not belong to you.
It is unacceptable, and just plain out mean. How would you like it if i took your stuff?
I suggest making this ban a 1-2 day temp ban.

C

Cubey

You were stealing Gold Disc, 1 Gold, and things from spaceman's chest while he didn't lock his chest.

Thanks for suggestion, Legion. the ban is now updated to temparory ban for 24 hours.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Yeah, i think a temp ban would suffice. I'm tempted to kick you from Warstrom for this Alowi... However removing your house would be too much effort. Consider yourself lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.