Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altaïr Auditore - Refugee

ZombehNinja

Villager
Name: Altaïr Auditore
Nickname/Alias: Altaïr

Race: Human
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 70kg
Hair: Short Black, Streaked Fringe to the Left (Right as others look)
Eyes: Dark Blue
Skin: White, Medium Tanned
Identifying Marks: Roughed up scar across left eye
Appearance: Pet Golden Eagle, high up in the sky, named Likris
Strengths: Was once skilled at blades, also at archery. Quite skilled in Free-running
Weaknesses and fears: Close Quarters Combat
Religion and cults: No Worships at the present
Profession: New Start in life, Was once master thief and assassin in the Province Of Skyrim.
Back-story: Was Once well known for my thievery and my master assassinations, now i have gone dark as I am highly known in the Tundra in the north, know as Skyrim. Having retrieved an valuable Garnet off a cargo ship, it began to become under siege, by pirates. I was taken hostage by them, soon realizing who I was they made my walk the plank. The Pirate leader know as Carlos Antigua had a huge army about to take over the lands I used to on, holding onto a barrel for dear life. I washed up on the shores of Altera, hoping to find refuge from the nearby Temple...

S

Stevey

You named yourself after the lead character of Assassin's Creed, took up the same profession and you hail from a region from Oblivion.

Try again.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Not even the main character of Assassin's Creed... Altaïr ibn-La'Ahad is the name of the character in the first one... Ezio Auditore is the second one...

Jinx

Lord of Altera
There is no place in Altera called Skyrim. Your names the Two Assassins Creed characters.... Edit them.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Always funny when someone does this.
But if you need help with a roleplay character I'll be happy to help. :-D