Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Farmer Guild

zzzzz22222

Villager
Not that it matters to much but a plot is a 16*16 square :p
...No melon for you! >=[
Ok, so I've been informed that I actually only have...like....one plot...I guess...But I still produce nice amounts of melon! =] and I wondering when we were going to go ahead and start establishing rules and when we need to share part of our harvest, our base and etc.

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
At the moment I have no computer to play minecraft :(.
But when I rejoin I will start our first base and a storage for the guild in Stormhold.
After this we will try to get enough money to start our own region (not town!) for farming and the guild.

Kierkegaard

I think I might like it here
  1. Ingame Name: Kierkegaard
  2. Town: Mirage
  3. Race: Human
  4. Main cultivation: Wheat
  5. Size of your Farm: 1st plot, 6 x 20, 2nd plot 12 x12

Kierkegaard

Soo... Mirage has decided to start some city guilds for it's own purposes. We have a fighters guild, and I am currently working on a "famers/builders" guild. Anyway, I have a structre that I'm building. Perhaps we could make this the headquarters of the farmers guild??

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Yea we could do it, even if I planned to build it in my new castle. But if you get a big headquarter from rauyran, we could do it and I will just make a little branch office. Also I planned to ask cherbert or another admin, to give us a house in PS for the guild, so we could be more official.

Kierkegaard

Feel free to come take a look. I like the idea of farmers only being able to sell farm goods. The prices I have at the guild are the cheapest on the server, at least that I know of.

Kierkegaard

Unfortunately, Mirage is taking a different route when it come to farming, and I will no longer be able to participate in this guild. :( Sorry. If you could please remove from the roster.

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Ok, done. I removed all others too, because of inactivity or character changes.
I will work on this Guild after I done my job with the house Lonmar.
At the moment this Guild have the status "Build up".

W

wakerman4

I will find space to build a farm, my friend.
I am interested in joining, finally going to live a peaceful life.
Allow me to build a farm, and I will send you a request! I would love to farm!
But mostly.....
...make cookies :D

W

wakerman4

If I step into Stormhold, there is a high chance I'd be killed.

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Ok, waker I can't give you a farm, but maybe the mayor of your town allow you to be Farmer and build a little farm.

@Freya yes its ok

I also wait for Draco to build the guild HQ at Ulrych's Motte.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
  1. Ingame Name: gamemonster55
  2. Town: Thundervall
  3. Race: Human
  4. Main cultivation: Wheat, Corn, and Carrots. (Corn is in RP not in minecraft)
  5. Size of your Farm: I would have to get on and check, but an estimated amount is probably 5 plots.
Yes I am aware this topic has not been replied to in a while.