Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alterans [Collectable Figurines]

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Temporary OOC note:
I was planning on releasing these all in one massive collection- however, I do require radiants right now for Lana's dream region home. As a result, I will put them on Auction House tomorrow as of posting (14th April) and simply update this thread once more is made. Thank you :heart:

~Alterans~

Alterans are figurines of people of Altera with stats for trade and collection. Each is carved of Birdwood and painted. They can be used for anything-- decoration, playing games, war tables!

But there are only so many.

After being sold on the Auction House in the hands of private owners, they may lose or gain value as time goes on d
epending if people like this or not.

Legendary: Only one exists! - 15'000r
Rare: Only three exists! - 10'000r
Uncommon: Only six exist! - 5'000r

~The Figurines~

Released 14th April 2022 (Sunderday 14th Truebirth, 2309):

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
BUYING KHARN! Would happily buy it to contribute to Lana's dream home

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Its time to play warhammer on Hollowworld
who's making cards next?

I want IC gwent :gun:
Ironically, before making these, I did message Lannis about potentially making cards. However, the only paper crafting is on maps using Vellum. Whilst it would be possible to make map art and then lore over it like the back of a Gwent card, the map art would need to be in creative-- which we cannot hollowcraft in. So I was a bit stuck. Therefore, yes, it is basically Altera warhammer.

The items have been added to AH =)

..I will make more once I am finished with my current crafting project (three more small crafts to go)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Dangit, AH? Now it was first come first serve, there goes Kharn into the pocket of someone else D:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
In a sort of really good deal for Lana, these two have been commissioned!

The first two will be sent to Fortune whom commissioned them, but 5 more Miya's and 2 Oleg's will be put on the AH as I make them over the seven days as I craft them!~

I feel bad giving Oleg such low stats, but he went demon and hasn't yet been exorcised, so Lana is harsh. Jase