Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alterations:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I'd like to set the event up such that equipment is provided to people, such that:

A) People's own things are not at risk for fighting.

B) I know what armor/weapons to expect and balance over.

Player coordinators, you can use staff abilities to stock gear distribution stations with iron armor, weapons, tools, bows, and arrows.

I will tweak the mob stats accordingly.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I suggest providing golden sets to officers, generals and important members of the army, such as I am already doing with me and the arcturian legion's officers. This way it can help people to listen to orders and commands, and to be able to control a bit more what's happening.

I'm saying that because as one of those in charge of the army, I strongly disliked the fact that although we were quite a lot (which is awesome), most people were running around, others were falling behind or too far in front, and apart from the beginning part in Port Silver (which i must say was beautifully ordered and good RP), most of the event was a bit chaotic.