Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Amazing FREE indie game! Must download and play!

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
I present, for your approval, a game that I recently found called Zineth. This game is simply too awesome to pass up! It's basically an open-world version of Mirror's Edge on steroids!

Trailer

Download: http://arcanekids.com/

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I didn't download it earlier, but I shall download it now.

The game looks interesting though :p

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I tried it. I had a hard tine getting through a door later on in the game. There was even a tip saying that you should use Shift as you might overjump it. I had hard times getting high enough up in the air...

Although the game is pretty cool, I must say.

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
I was going to say the exact same thing. Though now I want to go play JSR instead of this... heh.
I showed this game to one of my friends from another server and he said that he'd gladly pay ten GBP for this... and it's free so why not give it a try?

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Oh it's really nothing bad about this game. Just the nostalgia factor of Jet Set Radio makes me really want to play it now. I will at some point soon try out this game as well though ;).