Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Ambroise Noyer Character Sheet

AmparoCastaway

Legend of Altera
Ambroise Noyer
- The Drag, The Artist, The Troubled -

Basic Information

Nickname(s)
Fruit ( siblings / close friends )

(Birthday January 14th)

Ethnicity
Asrakosian

Sexuality
Homosexual

Religion
Ambroise is an avid follower of Sallana's Doctrine.

Moral Alignment
Lawful Good.

Personality
Ambroise keeps his nose up. He wants with an incredible passion for others to view him as intellectual and cunning, though he oftentimes doesn't even think this of himself. He is, however, a thoughtful human being; the man puts much of his time into philosophy and human studies.
He's a prolific artist, whether he be screwing around with charcoal on parchment or spreading paints on a canvass.

He keeps an uneasy stance (something that can easily be confused with hatred) with the House of Herenii, seeing them as his near only political enemy. Having once had been a devout servant to the King Aemilianos and supporter of the House Gaspar, finding refuge in Astrakhan was most definitely a last resort.

Traits
Optimistic or Pessimistic?
Pessimistic

Introvert or Extrovert
Extremely Introverted

Daredevil or Cautious
Cautious

Logical or Emotional
Emotional

Working or Relaxing
Relaxing

Confident or Self-Conscious
Self-conscious

Indoors or Outdoors
Indoors

Physical Description

Height
5'10 (178 cm.)

Weight
145 lb. (66 kg.)

Eye Color
A dark umber, almost black.

Hair
An extravagant, bright hue of orange. It is long and often in a French-braid, with flowers tied along. He prides himself almost entirely on his hair; everything else to him seems messy and unattractive, though the mass population wouldn't typically agree with this statement.

Body Description
Ambroise is somewhat slender, having faced eating disorders most of his life. He's got close to no muscle, which he's absolutely fine with.

Facial Description

Ambroise has an incredible babyish face, with chubby cheeks and plump lips. His eyes are big and round and alluring. Think of the term "button-nose" and you're probably thinking of Ambroise's.

Distinguishing Features
A small, raindrop-shaped birthmark on his left cheek.

Stories
  • (Shhhh I'll add some when it's not ten after midnight and my brain hurts...)
Relationships
None yet :p

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Crazy work in progress lol
I was gonna suggest getting a Greek/Latin name, but then I remembered that King Aemilianos and his guys tried stomping out Asrakosian culture to promote the other cultures that became the ruling class :p