Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Amdor Sàralondë

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Well..I love writing, and keeping balanced, since Limadan is quite evil..I made a character who is quite good..Enjoy

Volume 1: Part 1

Prolouge

A cold breeze struck to through my hairs, I was seated on a tall branch of a tree, enjoying my surroundings, enjoying freedom..For now.
Something was going on, I knew it, a growl is heard, followed by two other ones, this could only mean one thing. Wolves. I grabbed my bow, to get shocked by a scream, a scream wich was both inhumane, but human. I went to investigate the sound, a dwarf..Being eaten by wolves. I shot at the wolves, I killed one, the rest gathered around the tree I was in. The dwarf let out a moan, the wolves targeted him again, the only thing I was able to do then..Was put him out of his misery, wich I did.
Too late..The dwarf was from a expedition, wich saw me killing him..
I was guilty of murder, didn't even get a trial, just thrown in jail with a blindfold..