Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Andrew_Sr - Application. ( Resubmitted)[Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABlackFedora

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Andrew_Sr
2. Your real name: Andrew
3. Age: 14 ( I realize this is probably against the rules, but please don't just decline me without giving me a chance. )
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: US
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I've read it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love the roleplaying aspect. Most Minecraft servers I play on that claim to be roleplaying servers aren't even close to what they are. I have plenty of experience roleplaying. Skyrim, Runescape, I love it all. I can't wait to play this server to see if it's actually roleplaying.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Andrew, and i'm a fourteen year old kid from America. I'm probably a lot more mature than you would expect and i'm a sort of famous person on the internet. Hell, I digress. I'm not famous, i'm just a youtube video maker, and i'm known a bit around. I've griefed once or twice, but come on. If i'm wasting my time writing an application to something I truly would like to do, would I grief this server? No. I'm a gamer at heart, and I absolutely love helping others when it comes to troubleshooting and what not. Also, if you didn't know my age, and you heard my voice and knew me for a couple of days, you'd probably think i'm in my twenties. I'm a lot more mature than you'd think, and like I said. I pray that you give me a chance to just try. Also, I saw that you guys had a Skyrim section. That's probably going to be my favorite section for a bit, and I know a thing or two about Skyrim that a lot of people still probably don't know. Like.. the " notched " pickaxe at the very tip of the throat of the world along with the ebony ore and some other ore veins? The pickaxe is a small remark to Mojang. " Notched " pickaxe. Haha.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
If you google ABlackFedora, that might be enough.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I used to grief, and I still do grief. None of my " griefing buddies " know of this server, and they will be turned off by this entire application process. I always wanted a real server to play on and spend on my time on. I hope you understand.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yep, i'll try my best to not use it. I've used it in the past, but I promise not to use it.

ABlackFedora

Villager
Fixed it to your liking, Shadow.. Sort of stupid my application has been around since yesterday, and i've had to resubmit it. It's like the staff was ignoring my application and only mine.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Please, do not be insulting, that will tempt me to deny it -_-
And we where not
the staff was ignoring my application and only mine.
there where quite a few people who's thread was not replied to, so please don't take it personally.
As it is, I will wait and see what another Mod has to say about the thread now , the griefing thing is also putting me off.

ABlackFedora

Villager
Please, do not be insulting, that will tempt me to deny it -_-
And we where not
there where quite a few people who's thread was not replied to, so please don't take it personally.
As it is, I will wait and see what another Mod has to say about the thread now , the griefing thing is also putting me off.
Alright, I understand. I take back the possible insulting, but, about the griefing topic. If you really think i'm going to grief after I spent this long on trying to get onto a server? I'm a " die-hard " roleplayer, and I don't plan on griefing a server that 1. I care about, 2. I've built stuff myself in, and 3. I've spent too long to get into.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Fedora, its not automatic. Don't complain if you have to wait.

Applications are given a definate yes or no after 3 days, so 24hrs is no cause for re-submittion.

As for the application itself, it's fine.

With the greifing thing, I admire your honesty but that still means whitelisting a known greifer. That's a risk we have to take into consideration.

We deal with greifing VERY seriously on this server, so if we do accept you realise that greifing of any sort will see you smacked around the head with a ban hammer.

I'll leave it to Shadow to approve/deny this one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.