Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Angrion Greenthorne

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Name: Angrion Greenthorne

Nickname/Alias: Ang, Angrion, Green. General. All are common nicknames.

Race: Human

Height: Six foot four inches

Weight: Rather round, but more so do to muscles than too much eating.

Hair: Wood brown

Eyes: Hazel

Skin: A bit of a tan, not much, from spending a large amount of his time outside in the sun.

Identifying Marks: His scars, two on his left forearm.

Alignment: Neutral Lawful. He has his own moral code and way of thinking, good and evil are important to him, but he believes more in his own morals than the morals of good or the morals of evil.

Appearance: He has an air of invincibility, leadership, and a learned voice. He speaks to people in the same tone as he would commanding people on the battlefield.

Strengths: A natural leader and a decent swordsman, though out of practice. He is rather educated, though he doesn't always appear to be so.

Weaknesses and fears: He can be paranoid at times, though does his best to hide this irrational fear. He has a knowledge of how to use each and every weapon to its best, but can't personally use any weapon except for a sword.

Religion: He worships Skeira, and on occasion Jax.

Titles: Though he is yet to find a army to lead in the North, he insists on using his title of General

Backstory: He is the second son of a Noble family, he has no other siblings except his brother. At a young age, he was obsessed with military history and war. When he came of age, his father didn't not want his two sons to fight over their inheritance, though he thought it obvious they were going to unless he stepped in. So, he sent Angrion away... Angrion, confused and angry at his father's stupidity, joined the army... He began his military career as an officer in the army. Eventually, though, he advanced through the ranks for his oustanding performances on the battlefield. On one skirmish, however, the general of his army had been shot by an arrow and killed. Angrion, acting upon instinct, elected himself the new General. They won the battle by a narrow margin. The general, grateful he was still alive, promised Angrion that he would be the leader of his own army one day... Shortly afterwards, Angrion was banished from this kingdom, for reasons that he refuses to tell anyone. He travelled to the North... And the rest of his history is yet to happen.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Wrote this because I felt like it... Was a bit bored, so meh, here it is. If anyone would like to steal this character for themselves or request for me to RP with him some time, I don't have a skin for him... But, feel free to steal him yourself. Just tell me first.