Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Announcements} A Tribute

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
kane3.png

*Criers and announcements relay a message in relevant cities across the lands;*

House Wise is no longer an enemy of the most noble House Kane.
A great tribute of fifty thousand radiants has been sent with a most sincere apology, and such has been accepted
graciously. The Lady Elarinya signs for Remi Wise and the peace agreement is extended to his lands and family
as well.
A second declaration is that of a second contract, in which free passage to and from lands of Wise and lands of
Kane is permitted under the sole rule of one Emperor Memnoch Wise. To change rule will make this agreement
null and void, long may he reign.

Grand Duchess Alison Kane

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
It escalated how? It's a deescalation and conclusion.
(( Well, one moment, I see a large scale conflict going on! I see Queensport had been attacked with sunken ships-- I stop an Elf of House Wise from attacking Kane children because they are at war. Next moment, I see a thread saying folks cannot enter eachothers territory in agreement. Few days later, a thread is made that House Wise paid off their hated foe and ended the war! :O ))

(( No mention of religion anywhere! Are House Kane still 'heretics?' Is there still conflict between House Kane and the other Houses? It's happening so fast, I can barley keep up OOCly with events! :O The excitement! ))

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
(( Well, one moment, I see a large scale conflict going on! I see Queensport had been attacked with sunken ships-- I stop an Elf of House Wise from attacking Kane children because they are at war. Next moment, I see a thread saying folks cannot enter eachothers territory in agreement. Few days later, a thread is made that House Wise paid off their hated foe and ended the war! :O ))

(( No mention of religion anywhere! Are House Kane still 'heretics?' Is there still conflict between House Kane and the other Houses? It's happening so fast, I can barley keep up OOCly with events! :O The excitement! ))
They banned worship of Ignis, so kinda!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

The conflict began some time in November last year, so it's been slow going in getting to repairing the damages. The agreement of each other not going into others territory is still in place, but Alison made a new agreement with only House Wise as it's changed rulers. :) The war was already over but Wise didn't show to the initial peace meeting hence why this bit happened after.
Kane under Alison's rule does not openly worship any of the gods and has gone as far to ban Ignis worship entirely, if that is heretical then it's up to others. :p I expect there's conflict somewhere but for right now it's quiet.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I expect there's conflict somewhere but for right now it's quiet.
Deary me...
If the conflict has being going on for that long, then I apologies! A two-month and a half conflict is actually quite brilliant OOCly =) It was so fast pace, given I only joined around 22 days ago.

This is good news for me, however. I did love the look of Queensport and I would enjoy RP'ing there, though Gromm does not yet have a reason. He is very interested in the Kanes, but will never admit it. Gromm wishes mainly to know one thing from them, but- I'll keep that an IC secret for intrigue :p
Cheers for replying! :D