Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[AoT] Region Volunteering

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Arc of Thieves
Volunteering your region

1650621043022.png

The region volunteering thread of [THIS ARC]
Let me know by replying to this thread if you'd like to volunteer your region for the arc events.

If you volunteer your region, you agree to the following for the duration of the arc:
1. The Arc of Thieves DM may make minor adjustments to allow parkour over roofs (line of clothes, a bit of roof sticking out, a few ladders or vines to climb up walls, etc.)
2. The Arc of Thieves DM may make minor adjustments to allow RP consequences (breaking glass for burglary, leaving footprints, grappling across areas, etc.)
3. The Region Owner can not tell the Arc of Thieves DM which parts to use, however, the region owner does hold the right to deny certain areas from being accessed/used.

We'll fly around the region together to make sure I keep to the parts you'd like to volunteer.

Regions available:
Candlewood
Storm's Landing
Nid Arach
The Archives
Oceans of the Watcher (minus the temples and shrines)

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
Do NOT try to contact me with PMs on discord. You'll wear me thin before it has even started, that way.
All communication about this arc will happen through this thread and our private conversations on the forums.

Last edited:

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
I'm hoping to get it finished soon, but when it is: The Archives are free to use for this!

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Oceans of the Watcher may be used for this purpose. Though, I'm hoping the temples and shrines in the regions could be kept out of it.