Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal for Unbanning and Extreme Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethangummere

Villager
Four months ago I let my friend play Minecraft while I took a shower. He installed Xray along with other Hacks. He got on this server and used Xray. I deem myself responsible for his actions, as I shouldn't have shared my account, but this was before the new "No-Sharing" rule was posted. I know that Xray is an insta-ban, I know that he could've ruined the gaming experience for plenty of players, and I know what he did was wrong, but and Insta-Ban should not be considered a Perma-Ban. Please consider me for a second chance, as I believe all people should have one. If you do consider my request, I will continue to monitor my profile more carefully. I am a hardcore roleplayer, and I contributed alot of it to the server in my short time playing. Again, please consider me for unbanning, please consider taking me back. Everything my friend accquired using Xray I will donate to newcomers at Port Silver.

With Sincere Apologies,
Ethan Gummere
IGN: ethangummere

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Making multiple appeals when your other one is still open and in discussion won't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.