Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal for unbanning. I didn't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

The Watcher
First offence - Encouraging players to spend all their money on gold bars to raise the market value just so you could sell yours. This is a destructive element on the servers economy and wastes the time and effort of the players.

Second offence - Continued harassment to players after told specifically not to.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
First: I wasn't warned that this wasn't allowed. That would of stopped. It was Joel and I making monies.

Second: I dont know what your talking about. Megan and I had a conversation today after she asked to kill me. I stopped the arguement though. And Laiyla got involved.

Alpha

The Watcher
So in no way what so ever did you deem conning players out of their money for your own personal gain a bad idea?

As for the harassment issue, it is your word against hers and at this moment your word isn't worth a lot. Solid evidence will have to be given to throw your light on it.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Can you check the logs? please? And sorry for trying to get people to invest. It was for my personal gain of a few hundred dollars.

And as for Megan, she killed me for no reason in my own town yesterday, and she asked once after that if she was allowed to kill me, and nothing happened. She wasnt even warned about it to my knowledge. And then she asks again. It gets annoying if somebody wants you to stay away from them/dont talk to them when they ask to kill you. And I told Lars that I wanted the deal to be the same between us. She wasn't allowed to go near me/talk to or about me.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
And I should of figured that one out. I didn't really think people would take my advice unless they really wanted to. And I am usually joking when I put a ":D" after my sentances.

Alpha

The Watcher
As per the evidence given, you spammed the living hell out of chat in order to get your gold scam across to people, so to shut you up she killed you, granted she should have just reported you but in effect it did get you to stop spamming.

Playing the system will not work here. And by my views this ban should stand.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Alpha, she didn't kill me that time. And I shouldn't of spammed the chat. That I want to appeal, but the Megan thing? Well, that explains itself in my view. Please Alpha. I wont play the system. I was takling to red about it. I though 300 was an okay rate to invest. I am sorry about this and I wont give my views on the investing system, nor will I reply to Megan. Aslong as she is dealt with apropriatly.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
And it was a few times in the chat. I dont think I spammed it like this:
Invest
Invest
Invest
"So and so" died in lava
Invest
Invest
[Player] Hi
Invest.

I may of done it once every few minutes. I just got into the Investing system and I was excited to make some profit. redarrow was being nice with me and helping me a lot with it.

Alpha

The Watcher
According to everyone else it was that bad.

This information comes from the admin team and the player base.

The ban stands.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Okay, so cant I stop then? Please. I miss the server, and I want to play. I will stop the with spam. I should of stopped.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Frankly i see nothing wrong with getting others to invest so he can make a profit. I'm not encouraging it, but i don't think its ban worthy, especially as it isn't written in any of our rules it isn't allowed.

As for the situation with megan, someone please explain this to me properly. Please PM me the details as i don't want this exploding on the forums. After seeing the history of megan and luther im inclined to say that there is more than i can see going on and from what has been said here, this is not perm ban worthy.

So someone (or everyone who knows) please pm me the details so i can find out what happened. In all honesty, I've seen luther getting some unfair treatment recently and i don't want him being banned for unfair reasons so unless someone gives me solid reason why it should, i won't be leaving this ban standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.