Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal [Resolved - Unbanned]

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Last week, there was an... Incident involving bad links and nightmarish pictures of terrible things.
I will not post the link here or the images as I believe the staff have access to them if they really want to see them (I would not recommend it).

Anyways, what happened was that people were posting links to random images and I got the 'bright idea' of posting a jeff the killer prank site (with the flashy face thing? I think you know what I mean) normally just doing that would have gotten me banned(which I managed to forget), but on the video were I got the link there was a second link, it was labeled as the posters 'personal favourite' or some such. Thinking it was a better disguise for the link for the same thing I copy pasted that into bit.ly without checking (second mistake) thinking that if there was some way to reverse engineer the bit.ly link it would be as suspicious. Well if I had checked the link I would not have so stupidly posted that link. After it was posted I was understandably banned. I then hurried to TS3, once I took a look at the link, to catch the banning member of staff (Readij) to explain what had happened. Red was very helpful and once I managed to clear up that sending that link was a complete mistake she said I would be able to post a ban appeal immediately (If I'm remembering correctly) but it would likely be ignored for some time. I said I would wait a week or so, and so I have.

I take full responsibility for what happened and will not say it was the link posters fault as I should have checked the link myself and seen what it was but didn't. I also take responsibility for forgetting the no scare link rule. I would like to make it very clear that I am sorry and I will never make the same mistake again I'll likely brush up on the rules again just to make absolutely sure something like this doesn't happen again.

I know this will likely still be ignored for a while and that is entirely understandable.
Thank you for your time
~Camernater3

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Alright, Camernater. Even if it was an accident, it was content that was entirely inappropriate for the server, forums, or even people you like in any way. We would not be remiss if we chose to make this ban permanent, as the links so egregiously broke our rules.

However, as it was an accident, we have decided that the ban will be temporary, and that you will have two more weeks to serve before we lift it.

This appeal will remain unresolved until your ban is lifted.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
(Sorry it took me a while to notice, I didn't get an alert) Thank you thank you thank you! I really am deeply sorry about it happening