Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application albinorage [Approved - OSirixO]

username: albinorage
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?Yes, I have read it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Above all kind of games, I prefer role playing games. I like the feeling of getting involved into adventures and great story's. Playing role playing games makes me smile like .I have a lot of experience roleplaying. I played world of warcraft, runescape, and Metin. So i am happy to have the opportunity, being able to roleplay in minecraft. My biggest wish was to play skyrim, but i couldn't because my pc wasn't able to run it. I hope i can meet you soon in great adventures.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello, my name is Kasper Van den Bogaert, I live in Belgium. At the moment I am studying science-maths and I am about to finish my school time in college (i hope so). If I should graduate I intend to study bio-engineer at the university. At home I am the elder of 3 kids. Meaning i have 2 sisters(annoying). I really love animals, but I haven't got any pets. Thats because I am allergic from about everthing in the world except from gaming. My hobby's are badmington and gaming. I am a friendly person who shows a lot of compassion. I love sharing ( I am no Communist) and help people out I really hate bullying, and the people who bully. Thats about it I think.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have worked with rallyx5 on a mansion, but he did most of the designing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGMkAAvo10k

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I found this server thanx to RallyX5.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
I heard about the server from a real life friend RallX5.

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes, i voted

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I think it looks good... Except that my eyes are like killing me because of the boldness :p

And, I think I saw you where me and Rally came from at a former date Albino... Good to see you again!!

OSirixO

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oke, i got rid of all the 'IMG' links which were in your application as they pointed to a file stored on your local hard drive.

I'm glad you put effort in the application to fancy it up, but if use that effort to just answers the questions, that's good enough for us. :)

Anyway, you missed question 11 & 12. so if you could please add those (edit) to your application i will review it again.