Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Approved-Karasu1996] (waiting for premium)

CraftedPick

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:CraftedPick
2. Age:21
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?I just finished reading it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I have never played on a roleplaying minecraft server but i love games like fallout and skyrim

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello community, My name is Michael and I am 21.
I have always loved building ever since I was 6 and got my first lego sets. I plan on becoming an architect once I graduate collage. Im currently at ITT technical institute. Since I am so into building, once I saw this minecraft game I not only wanted it, i needed it! I played it on my friend's account while I was staying with him last year. I decided then to create my own account. I am not premium yet but I soon will be! I hope I will see all of you on this server!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, don't have any examples.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am usually a quite person and most of my buildings I do by myself. Not to say i'm an anti social freak but I do need my space at times.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware
11. How did you find out about our server?
Through a server list online
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)I will once I figure out how to!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
This is good, its nice to see some architects once In a while :)
I'll make sure you get whitelisted.

Whomever whitelists this person once he's premium, (be sure to tell us,server won't let us whitelist you if you don't "own"the game) and move it to the correct folder? If not by Wednesday I'll do it myself, I'll have internet by then.