Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Declined - Jase]

Wervy1346

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him
Wervy1346

America/EST

Yes

Metagaming- Involves a persons real world knowledge of the game
Powergaming - A style of interacting with games

No

I am a 14 year old boy from America, im generally kind and fair. I'm a gamer, playing games like Minecraft, warzone, fortnite, ETC. I like to wear hoodies and jeans a lot. I get a long with people but am a little shy when first meeting people but warm up quick.

I was searching for servers and found this one

Alstine Eve

Elve

Brown hair
Blue Eyes
Red/black shirt

Alstine has been an orphan since the young age of 5 after his parents sold him for dr*g money, he was then beaten and tormented for 10 years by a human man who was addicted to alcohol and always drunk. After several years of this he was done and ran away on his 16th brithday, only bringing a sack of food, water, and a small knife. Striving to find a better life.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Wervy1346,
Apologies about the weight, only managed to get to this now. Do you mind extending your written test? It should be a minimum of 400 words.

Your powergaming definition also needs work. Please refer to the New Player Guide found [here] if you need help with it :)

I also should stress that you should avoid any cliche in creating your character- try to not have too tragic of a backstory aka orphan whose old parents were cruel and mean to him. Preferably you also stay away from the beating and tormenting as a kid- that's some pretty emotionally heavy content for a roleplay server.