Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for LunaMorte [Approved - Sally]

LunaMorte

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: LunaMorte
2. Age: 21 years young
3. Gender: Female
4. Country: Netherlands

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes sir, I did.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I have some roleplay experience in other games. But I would love to join you guys in Minecraft and make a great roleplay character. One experience I would like to explain is my World of Warcraft RP experience. After they found out I was a real girl they went all crazy on me so I just hope this won't happen here too. This is also the reason I'm a little bit reluctant to tell everything about me :)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I got hooked on Minecraft while playing with a real life friend of mine and was looking for a server to join. He helped me find yours and would love to join. I am a quiet girl that loves playing roleplaying games. Final Fantasy for example. A friend of mine was playing Minecraft and I got instantly hooked on it. The building, the exploring, I love it all. Other hobbies are riding and caring for my horse and going out with my friends. A few games I've been playing is Fallout and Final Fantasy. The stories are so good that I want to live inside of them! That's why I'm looking for a serious roleplay server where I can make my own stories and join up on other peoples stories! I'm not going into my personal stuff (see point 6) but I will probably open up more when I've been accepted ;)

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry. Don't know how to make images from Minecraft.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not that I can think of. But if you need more information you can always contact me!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am. And I don't even know how to install those!

11. How did you find out about our server?
A friend of mine told me about it.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes, and will do as many times as I can!

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Please add more to question 7 as it says 8 sentences or more. And expand a bit for question 6.

Belkenman

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yeah Duckface is right... For 6 talk more about the RPG's you've played.... experiences you've had in them that could relate to your Role play character on this server and change the way you play, where you live and whatnot

For 7, it says "answer in 8 sentences or more" also it says "Introduce yourself" so maybe instead of talking about minecraft, talk more about your real life experiences, What you enjoy doing other then minecraft and go in depth when you talk about them.