Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for White List[Approved Bettymorlock]

Seamus

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: kathyt
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: male
4. Country: Ireland

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I did read the Tome of Citizenship.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
The way I feel about role-play on your server is that it elongates things in a way that will use more time but in a way that doesn't make it boring so it will take longer for you to get board. If you know what I mean. I have a bit of experience with role-play. I played on a GTA role-play server for about 6 months. So it might take m a few days to get used to the Medieval role-play style.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Séamus. I am 16 years old. I like casual gaming on both Playstation 3 and computer. I tend to play mostly mmorpg, rpg, adventure and shooting games, but i do like my fair share of other genres. I cycle a lot, like UfC and play sports like basketball, american football and soccer. My favorite type of music is hard rock/metal and my favorite band would have to be Metallica. My favorite movie ever is "Monty Python and The Holy Grail". It has to be the funnest movie of all time. Closely followed by "The Life of Brian" of coarse. I also have a big interest in computers and electronics. I like to work with micro-controllers like Arduino boards and like programming. I am currently trying to learn HTML and C++. The laptop I have at the moment is not very good. I am planning on saving this summer so I can build a gaming computer. I also read a bit. My favorite series of books is the CHERUB series. It was also the first book series I finished. I plan on reading The Lord of the Rings and finishing the Hunger Games series as well. I am here because I used to play on the server Anubis Islands, but it went down and most of the people moved to this server. So I would like to join them. That is all I have to say about myself.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
There is something I would like to show you but it is impossible as it is on the last server i was on and i don't have any screen shots of it.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Two things. One, if your wondering why my characters name is a girls name and i'm male. It's because my mam bought the game for me and insisted she make the account. Two, I am sorry for any "e" missing from words. The key isn't working very well at the moment.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware of this rule and I will follow this rule.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about your server from the forum of the last server I was on.

12. Have you voted for us?
Not yet as the I cannot connect to the link given.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Hmm. Pretty ok app. Seems a little meh to me, to be honest. Maybe if you put in a little bit more detail about who you are, like your life's dream, role model, least favorite movie, favorite sound, anything that'll give an exciting bit of character to who you are. That's the kind of stuff I like to see. I know you already have 8 sentences and seem to meet all the quotas, but it'd still spice it up a good amount and give you a better chance of making it on. It'll make people want to get to know you if they know you're an interesting guy. :) Best of luck. *Salutes*

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
About question 7: we asked for 8 sentences and you made 8 sentences, but you made them by turning the commas into dots. Please expand it and tell us some more about yourself.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Much better! I enjoyed reading that. ^^ You seem like you'd do well here. Hope whatever admin Fate pawns upon your application will do you well. Hope ta see ya around here soon.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Thank you very much Seamus for applying.

I didn't even notice the name thing, but I love it.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
Nice job hun. Glad to see someone that knows something about electronics. Approved.

Thank you for fixing your application.

~Betty Queen of beards

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Welcome Seamus!
I see my advertising on our old forums is paying of! :D