Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Whitelist [approved axex]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Renwick

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: renwick100
2. Your real name: Luke Renwick
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United Kingdom
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes i like roleplaying with my friend sometimes. but thats about it no dungeons and dragons or that just playing mmorpgs and stuff like that.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I Live in the united kindom (England) speak english. im 16 and i love anything to do with the medieval era. including falconry which is my passion for real life so i could learn some people a thing or two maybe. i would like to be a hunter in this server if you have roles as such. im a nice person and can get on with lots amount of people also i work well under pressure so that might be handy one day. i have a parrot which is lovely and tame, a Hawk which hunts rabbits and the odd bird sometimes. i dont have that many hobbies but thats because Falconry (my main hobby) is quite a handful sometimes but all worth it in the end. After all how many people can say i have a hawk :) i also have 2 brothers 1 is at university studying electrical engineering and one is in college studying music and when i go to college next year i hope to study Biology. P.S I still havent been accepted sooooo umm. i like football and rugby with my mates. i have high hopes for this server because other ones are full of griefers and other stupid things, all i want is a good RP Server to play on as i have been searching for months, i really hope i get accepted Thankyou. P.S.S still havent got a reply, please if a moderator is looking at this i would rather be turned down than left waiting please thankyou.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. im sorry but im not that good of a builder so sorry to disapoint us

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i would like to be a bowman/Hunter who obtains food for my people. and if needed can be called to battle.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes and i seriously agree with it i never liked hacking or greifers

12. How did you find out about our server?
Browsing the internet and searching for medieval minecraft servers :)

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet but i will after ive posted this

Sodium

The Lunarch
Hey there, this is a good start! But you could really do with adding a bit more to questions 7 and 8. For example what do you like doing in your free time? Do you have any hobbies? Brothers? Sisters? Pets? As for 7, what previous experience do you have with your friends? Dungeons & Dragons? MMORPG's?

-Sodium

Hope to see you in game!

Sodium

The Lunarch
Not until a member of our Admin Team reviews your application, nothing I can do about that I'm afraid, you'll just have to sit tight until they get around to it.

Luke Renwick

Villager
i dont understand why a member of the admin team dont just decline or accept it, they say that they check it regularly but...... ive checked everyone elses application and they get accepted within 24 hours. its now been 3 days. please admins just decline me if you dont want me in, im sick of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.