Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for WhiteList [Approved - Sally]

BranDOOM

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: MidKnight99
2. Age: 17
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I'm currently in the process of reading it!

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I'm an addict to RPGs, along with Minecraft. Combined, it just feels set up for an incredible experience.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well, I'm currently a Senior in high school with only a month left before graduation. My biggest passion is video games, I've been hooked since SNES! Now I'm almost not never playing games, whether it be on my n64, pc, or xbox 360. I do plan on going to college next fall to major in Computer Science (I'm also obsessed with computers). My favorite genre of games is RPGs, and a few favorites are Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I currently no-life Runescape, but I'm hoping Guild Wars 2 changes that! I'm here because I've tried plenty of times to get a nice social multiplayer game of Minecraft with some mature people, but it usually ends up with 12 year olds banning me for not joining their clans. I would very much like to join a mature community of Minecrafters, especially in a medieval setting. When I play minecraft, especially with a group of people, I let my creativity go wild, so this server will be an interesting experience. I like almost everything in a medieval setting (Hence the Runescape addiction), they go well with roleplaying. I always have a blast whenever I go to the renaissance fair, they're a lot of fun!! Hopefully this has given you a pretty good idea of how I would be a nice addition to your community!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. My... work? I don't really have a portfolio of minecraft, sorry.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I plan on dominating the servers, if such a thing exists.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Completely aware, such textures and mods ruin the game for everyone!

11. How did you find out about our server? My good friend Tyler!

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Heck yes I did!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Though you have explained yourself very well in this application, could you tell us some more about yourself in question 7?
Brohoof!

BranDOOM

Villager
Alrighty, I added in a few sentences! Hopefully this is enough of an introduction, I'm not really a fan of giving out too much info in a public forum.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
I am Tyler! Some of you know me, Cutlass I do not think we have met yet.
I remember when you first got accepted. Been seeing you ever since you first arrived here. Unfortunately though, we haven't had a chance to speak yet, so hopefully we'll get a chance to hang out pretty soon.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
This is great :D I'll approve this!
If you're confused on how to start out, although I'm sure it'll be easier with friends around, you can check out the wiki or search for things on this forum.