Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application For WhiteList [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: SkareKrow2337
2. Your real name: Josh
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United Kingdom
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I enjoy playing RolePlaying Games on the Xbox360 and on various online gaming sites.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi, my names Josh. My hobbies include; gaming, music, writing my own music, football, RPG games. I am here due to this being a UK server in addition to it being a RolePlaying server which interests me due to the gaming I have done in the past. I am relatively new to Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for around 3 to 4 weeks. I'm looking forward to joining multiplayer servers and expanding my knowledge of the game. Along with this I hope to learn various builds I could implicate into my other projects I have in singleplayer. I also am hoping to find people with similar ideas in the game and make a collaborative effort into building large scale projects and operating in a team to achieve maximum efficiency within the environment we work in.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have none

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.