Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application Grishlol [Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grishlol

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

grishlol

2. Your real name:

Tom

3. Age:

4. Gender:

male

5. Country:

Belgium

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the rules section, but have yet to get to the lore part.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I personally do not have any experience roleplaying, but I've been meaning to get into a pen and paper rpg's for a while now,
but have yet to find a group to play with, so I thought, what the hell, might aswell start here.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

As I've stated above, I don't have any experience whatsoever regarding roleplaying. Being an avid gamer for nearly my whole life, I'm always looking for new stuff to enjoy. MMORPG's used to be my go to thing to waste away the free hours I have at my disposal, but they've grown stale on me. Thus I've been somewhat reading up on d&d, and I'd like to get into that a bit more. Now, I'm going to be completely honest, and tell you that I am a super akward guy when it comes to things like thinking on my feet, inventing stories, basically whatever roleplaying consists off. But I'm willing to learn, which I hope the veil of anonimity will make easier on me.​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I don't have any pictures saved unfortunatly.​

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I usually already have trouble with the introduction of myself, so no, nothing aditional to share.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I was looking for what I percieve to be an introductory experience to roleplaying, and "stumbled" on this server.

13. Have you voted for us?
I'm quite sure this can be viewed as extortion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.