Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application - Malsassin [Approved - Sally]

Malsassin

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Malsassin
2. Age: 18, 19 in 3 days!
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I will read it upon completing this application.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
It seems interesting, and I am looking forward to it. I have some minor roleplay experience from a couple MMO's, and would like to flesh it out some more.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Greetings, friends! My name is Jesse, I am 18 years of age, soon to be 19, and I currently work full-time at McDonald's while being enrolled in an online college program. I have a natural affinity for music; I can play the guitar, bass, drums, a small bit of piano which I'm currently working on, and I have experimented with making my own music via computer programs such as GarageBand and Renoise. I've gone through many music phases, but at the moment I'm into chillout electronic music such as RJD2 or Little People. I thoroughly enjoy video games, especially player-versus-player oriented games. Currently I only really play League of Legends, but I've played many MMO's as well. I'm very introverted, you'll be hard pressed to find me talking to people I don't know well in person, but online I'm very friendly and open. Feel free to strike up a conversation with me if you'd like to know more!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I assume by work, you mean something made in Minecraft, of which I have none. But I have made music which I'm happy to share with you!
This is a mix of the first several songs i created in GarageBand, listen if you'd like :)
And this is the first and only dubstep song I completed. Not very good, but still something I've done.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not particularly, other than I'm excited to join you all as I have yet to enter a minecraft server of this magnitude!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am indeed aware.

11. How did you find out about our server?
My manager at work mentioned it, and she managed to convince me to play. So here I am.

12. Have you voted for us?
I have!

Malsassin

Villager
I see that I have not been approved nor declined yet, are there any changes or revisions I should make to my application that I am unaware of?