Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Applictaction [Denied - Itzzaboy] (Age)

Shrapnel785

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Shrapnel785
2. Your real name: Nash
3. Age: 11
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I Have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes, I Roleplay with my friends on Xbox 360.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Well, My name is Nash, I live in Illinois, and im a roleplaying, as you say, 'geek'. Im very good at roleplaying. Ive had much practice in the Roleplaying Field. My hobbies are, Minecraft, Xbox 360, and Roleplaying. Why I am here...Im looking for people who are great at roleplaying and follow in there footsteps.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No Examples..sorry
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No, not really.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I dont even know how to mod.....lol?

12. How did you find out about our server?
I found this server on mcserverlist.net
13. Have you voted for us?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm sorry, but you fall below our age requirement for the server, it is 13+. Please feel free to reapply in the future when you are old enough.