Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

April Art Challenge.

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Yo yo! It's everyone's favorite witch back with the challenges of the month! And with the help of the amazing Morbid I deicded that this month's art challenge will be:

That's right! This month you will draw your character with the pokemon that matches them greatly. Again, not yourself. Your character! Any generation is allowed. You know the rules, try not to make it inappropriate. But if you do, make it a spoiler with a warning. Thought I'd appreciate it if you didn't draw something inappropriate. Remember, this server has underage peeps! And this is for fun. You are not obligated to do this. Just have fun~

Enough talking...

Time to choose your pokemon!!!

Mr.Slime

Lord of Altera
Events Staff
Legend
Staff
Mr_00Slime
Mr_00Slime
Legend
YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED BY PKMN TRAINER/ COOK FAL-, wait cook!? That's cursed, man

I couldn't handle the boredom, so yeah. And I know the design for the pokemon is a bit... far fetched!

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
You are Challenged by PKMN trainer Lana!

She is not very good, please be gentle

That is fun! =) Though I have not drawn a single picture since 2016! That is why my picture is so shoddy~ But a challenge is a challenge! Thanks, Yuki =)