Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ArchAge

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
So a new-ish Korean MMO has reached Beta. A few friends have played right through Alpha and I've been keeping an eye on it through them. However, today I got my first chance to play it.

I absolutely love it! I'm addicted to it! I've played it for about 2 hours straight, about 4 hours logged on in total, but with constant tabbing out etc.

Any Alterans playing? What do you think? What's your class? What's your name?

Virrar - Darkrunner ( Shadowplay + Battlerage + Auramancy ), however, I might switch to Shadowblade ( Shadowplay + Battlerage + Witchcraft ), depending on if the current meta changes.

-K9

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
I got on for like 5mins after waiting a whole day, got kicked off.
But I agree, I loved what I played! But, it's not really do-able for me, as I live in Europe and the Queue waiting times are horrendous.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Were you a BETA tester?
How do you get on so much! So Jealous :p
I am finally proud of my timezone, i live in sweden so i have GMT +1 which means i get on earlier than everyone else ;)

And it's truly a fantastic game, i got my mount and glider! ;D

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Were you a BETA tester?
How do you get on so much! So Jealous :p
Was a Beta tester, played a little on the Alpha too. They were US servers though :(

I haven't had waiting problems yet, 'cept for on the first day

-K9

Spark

Broken
So... Finally started playing it, seems pretty cool. The movement feels a bit clunky but eh, I don't mind it. Took forever to install, the downloading wasn't a problem, but then the "analysing", "decompressing", etc felt like it took ages :p

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
My buddy showed me Archage just last night. We talked about it and all the mechanics for about an hour. When I found out about the Kracken I got so excited I had to go to the loo. I haven't been home in a few days(College classes and sleeping in my car and what not) but when I do, I'm totally playing this!!!