Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ArkenGuard's Ban Appeal [Denied]

ArkenGuard

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Hollowworld community members & Hollowworld staff members,

I would like to begin by apologizing. I am sorry for the actions I took which resulted in immense drama. I knowingly broke the server rules, I abandoned some long-standing friendships, and compromised a trust placed in me by the staff members on Hollowworld. By deleting the Planet Minecraft page for Hollowworld, I risked the work of others and years of writing which was thankfully recovered by members of Hollowworld's staff. It was an unacceptable response and I take complete responsibility for my angry actions.

I won't claim to be ignorant about my guilt and I'm very happy to discuss the actions which led to my ban with anyone. I'm interested in recovering friendships I lost, experiencing a collective storytelling environment again, and continuing on with the decade-long enjoyment I've had on this server. My priorities lie in respect and reciprocity, so that I can interact with other community members in a way that more reflects my intentions rather than the anonymity of the internet. Under two-years of time away from Hollowworld has allowed me to assess my outward persona and criticize the hoarseness I often displayed. It was an image I was slowly altering in my time on event staff in 2020, and now no longer recognize yet completely realize.

I made a new forum account because I thought it would be the most conspicuous way to make an honest ban appeal. Of course, I am available to discuss the topic here or on Discord at KieRed#7997.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
The admin team is of the opinion that deleting the PMC page in conjunction with the group that deleted the discord should not be an appealable offense. I appreciate you owning up to it, but please look elsewhere if you're looking for an RP server.