Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Armouredgamer - application [Approved - OSirixO]

Armouredgamer

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Armouredgamer
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: U.S.A

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I feel like it is a good rp, i hope i'll like it. I have experiance in alot of rping, even in other servers, but they failed to have good rp

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is mike, and i love to rp, esspessially Sci-Fi,Steampunk, or fantasy. I run track for my school, which i enjoy doing. I am interested in pirates, dragons, and steampunk. I would also like to have like to have a gf, or wife, (rp wise) and a family. I am considered Emo, but.. i consider otherwise as 3mo ( :D ) . I love to watch the Yogscast, along with red v.s blue. I am bipolar, have mild depression issues, ect. I love to help out, while also being creative. I hate to dissapoint, anger, or harm others, also. I also love to build things and/or rp when my bipolar seriously kicks in, but i still roleplay pretty well.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry, i don't have anything, i'm gonna be honest, i'm only good at building a few types of eras suchas steampunk,fantasy, and large-ish boats.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I never lie, unless its for RPing, and i have been searching for a good rp server, as i hope this is the one.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, i am fully aware and will take full resposiblilty if (it won't) i ever do.

11. How did you find out about our server? I was browsing on the interwebs for some good Rp servers, i hope this is the one ( i was intrested by the youtube video that lead me here)

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) After i post this, i will have voted..!