Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Astering Fundraiser

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Astering-near-Nowhere is an upcoming RP-focused region, built as a farm with the ability to feed the entire continent it rests upon, as few to no cities and settlements on the map actually have the capability to feed themselves. Astering, by the massive production of food, gives other regions the means to RPly explain how they're sustained. It'll also provide farmer-type RP for the resident family running the region as well as those who wish to dwell on the farm.

Due to the fact that farms require massive amounts of land, Astering needs a lot of money to fund its continued growth, which is where this thread comes in. I've got 118 game keys that I've been sitting on, which I will trade in exchange for Radiants to fund the region. I'm also taking no-strings-attached donations, and am willing to work out investor deals for larger amounts of Radiants.

To simplify things, I'm dividing games into a few different tiers, based on how much I'd like for that particular game in Radiants at minimum. This will, for most games, be less than their USD:Radiant conversion of 1:1000 (by the old donation metrics). The selling of each game will function on an auction system: A player can place a bid of the minimum value (determined by the tier), and if nobody outbids them in 48 hours, they receive the key. Minimum bid increases are 500 Radiants.

If people are uninterested in auctioning for a game, they can also buy it immediately for (USD x 1500). If bidding exceeds the buyout value, then the bidding will need to continue as per a normal auction.

I will be listing 5 games per tier. If a game gets no interest in 4 days, I'll swap it out with a different game. When a bid is won or a game is bought, it'll be immediately removed from the listing and replaced with a new game. Active bids will not be swapped out.

===================================
Tier 1: 0-9,999R
  • Canabalt - $3 - Minimum Bid: 2,500R - Current Bid:
  • Cosmic DJ - $3 - Min. Bid: 2,500R - Current Bid:
  • Puzzle Bots - $5 - Min. Bid: 2,500R - Current Bid:
  • The Binding of Isaac + Wratch of the Lamb - $6.60 - Min. Bid: 5,000R - Current Bid:
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II - $6 - Min. Bid: 5,000R - Current Bid:
Tier 2: 10,000R
  • Universe Sandbox - $10 - Min. Bid: 8,000R - Current Bid:
  • The Fall - $10 - Min. Bid: 7,500R - Current Bid:
  • Race the Sun - $10 - Min. Bid: 8,000R - Current Bid:
  • LIMBO - $10 - Min. Bid: 8,000R - Current Bid:
  • FEZ - $10 - Min. Bid: 7,500R - Current Bid:
Tier 3: 10,001-19,999R
  • Life Goes On - $13 - Min. Bid: 10,000R - Current Bid:
  • GRID - $15 - Min. Bid: 10,000R - Current Bid:
  • Deadlight - $15 - Min. Bid: 10,000R - Current Bid:
  • Guacamelee! Gold Edition - $15 - Min. Bid: 10,000R - Current Bid:
  • Homebrew: Vehicle Sandbox - 18 - Min. Bid: 12,500R - Current Bid:
Tier 4: 20,000-29,999R
  • The Last Federation - $20 - Min. Bid: 12,500R - Current Bid:
  • Strike Suit Zero - $20 - Min. Bid: 12,500R - Current Bid:
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $23 - Min. Bid: 15,000R - Current Bid:
  • Antichamber - $20 - Min. Bid: 15,000R - Current Bid:
  • Frozen Synapse - $25 - Min. Bid: 17,500R - Current Bid:
Tier 5: ≥30,000R
  • GRID 2 - $30 - Min. Bid: 17,500R - Current Bid:
  • Painkiller: Hell & Damnation, Arcania, Darksiders II, SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny (COMBO KEY) - $85 - Min. Bid: 60,000R - Current Bid:

Last edited:

If people are uninterested in auctioning for a game, they can also buy it immediately for (USD x 1500).

• Age of Empires Legacy Bundle - $55 - Min. Bid: 40,000R - Current Bid:
I'd like to buy Age of Empires Legacy Bundle:

$55 X 1500 = 82,500

I have the money and can pay you as soon as I get on tonight.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hey, that's a good start. Should mention to everyone, the games in tier 5 won't be replaced, that's the only stuff in there.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
The was the one I briefly considered, too. :p Then again I swear I owned it once. Hum.
Best of luck, Baron!