Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Atheon554 - Whitelist [Approved - JustShadow]

Atheon554

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Atheon554
2. Age: 16.5
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States (Texas)

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I have and I totally agree

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love roleplaying that is why I've feel in love with servers such as this and games like Fallout and the Elder Scrolls series. I have a medium amount of roleplaying experience on Garry's Mod DarkRP servers.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Andrew and I have been a Minecraft user since way back in Alpha. My interests are things like swimming, gaming (obviously), and playing other sports. I am in 10th grade currently attending highschool. I am here because my friend (Djnewcomb10) recommended this server to me. I'm also here because I was looking for a role-playing server and that it pretty hard to find a one I'm suited to playing. Making Minecraft skins is also something I love doing in my free time, endless possibilities. I love building, decorating, and creating things in Minecraft. I've even found myself messing around in creative mode experimenting with the factors of the game for hours. I also like a challenge, I've played countless hours on survival/challenge maps. One of my favorite things to do on Minecraft is peruse the mod section of Minecraft and check out mods others have made.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Uploaded some of my skins.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

The skins seemed to be enough

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I am I have no idea why you would use that stuff anyways?,It spoils the game.

11. How did you find out about our server?

My friend Djnewcomb10

12. Have you voted for us?
Just did. :)

Attachments

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Hi Dex! Nice to see you! Thank you for applying to HollowWorld. I must tell you something to brighten up your whitelisting application.
  1. Please freshen up number 7, like with what you are working toward in life, kind of things your doing in school, and other stuff to the liking.
  2. Only two of the skins are allowed.
  3. One of my favorite things to do on Minecraft is peruse the mod section of Minecraft and check out mods others have made.
    10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
    Yes, I am I have no idea why you would use that stuff anyways?,It spoils the game.
    Slightly backward, but no matter! :)

If you wish to edit this, please click on the edit button in the bottom left-hand corner. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Epikplayer

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature.
And aas Epik said, only two of those skins are permitted - do make sure to check that the one you use is of a Medieval nature (although as you enjoy making them, I hardly doubt that's going to be a problem).

Atheon554

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Atheon554
2. Age: 16.5
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States (Texas)

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I have and I totally agree

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love roleplaying that is why I've feel in love with servers such as this and games like Fallout and the Elder Scrolls series. I have a medium amount of roleplaying experience on Garry's Mod DarkRP servers.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Andrew and I have been a Minecraft user since way back in Alpha. My interests are things like swimming, gaming (obviously), and playing other sports. I am in 10th grade currently attending highschool. I am in classes such as: Video Tech and Website Designing. I love learning about technology, and what amazing things it can do. I love playing sports with my friends. I'm not in any official sports team or and competing sports. My favorite sport is Football, it seems to have tactics in it and you never know what is gonna happen.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Uploaded some of my skins.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

The skins seemed to be enough

Yes, I am aware.

11. How did you find out about our server?

My friend, Djnewcomb10 and Mikael1026

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Approved, welcome to Altera ^.^

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.