Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

August Wools

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
The August Family is back with a new trade.​
With our new wool production, we offer a great quality wool for the lowest price!​
We produce on order, to prevent too large supplies, so if you are interested, please let us know the amount of wool you want, and what colour. Any combination is possible!​
All wools sell on a fixed price of only 2 radiants per block!​
Because we produce on order only, it may take up to a day to produce your order (we may have a small stock to sell from, so small orders can be handled immediatly). Large quantities (over 3 stacks) take up time, so let us know in advance if you are interested in a large order, so we can change the amount of sheep.​
Sincerely,​
August Wares​

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I'll buy some soon :) Probably ten stacks of yellow wool, which is 1280 radiants right? And probably two extra stacks of white. Which, if I've done the maths correctly, is 1308, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm writing this in a TF2 match >.>

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I'll buy some soon :) Probably ten stacks of yellow wool, which is 1280 radiants right? And probably two extra stacks of white. Which, if I've done the maths correctly, is 1308, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm writing this in a TF2 match >.>
Correct, I'll make sure the order is ready by tomorrow ;).

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Right. Do mind though, I'll have to pick it up/pay on Saturday, as I've been temp banned as I'm on a break :)
Right, that'll be monday, or you must find Redocs or Bodejodel in my name, I'll make sure they know of this, as I'll be gone for the weekend.

*suddenly reminds himself he has to post that somewhere else too*

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I know someone who sells it for 1.5 if you buy more than three stacks.... Willing to go cheaper? ;)

-K9

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Shrimpsy, I think what he means is he wants to buy from Kvothe. I thought the same thing as you at first. :p

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I was about to delete that post for advertising :p.

I'm willing to discuss the terms in a private message, yes.
Ok, I'm probably going to buy a fair amount of white wool in bulk when I have the money, trying to get the cheapest price :p

-K9