Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Azémar Ironfist

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera
Azemar Ironfist

Azemar a few years after being freed
Name: Azémar Ironfist
Titles: Prisoner/Lone Wanderer

Key Information:
Race: Human
Social Status: Peasant
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'5
Weight: 120kg
Date of Birth: Unknown
Date of Death: Still Alive
Homeland: Northern Tribe and Da Darud Thrial - Dwarven Prison
Current Home: Tambry

Physiology
Build: Azemar is very wide and looks really muscular
Hair: Azemar's hair is brown and he has a messy hair cut with a scrappy beard
Eyes: Azemar's eyes are the color dark brown, but can change to a blood shot look when he is enraged
Skin: He is a very pale person as he lived in the snow, then a prison for most of his life
Identifying Marks: He has a mark that is very clear to see with the naked eye which is a deep looking scratch to the right eye, which he received while he was in prison
Appearance: Azemar is a Muscular tall person that has defined arms and his thighs and calves look very muscular, he stands with a stand back and with his hands generally by his side.
Clothing: Azemar wears plate armour with his helmet off and on and he will rarely get out of his armour as he wears it as a sign of respect to the mighty God Crusade
Weaponry:
Azemar will never go any where with out his Mighty Battle Axe which is attached to his left hip on a belt

He also carries a small dagger which is around his chest in a small holster

and a Tower Shield which is strapped around his back

Prized Possessions: His most prized possession his is Mighty Battle Axe as he was his fathers which was recovered after the battle and his mother told him that the Battle Axe had been bless by a Crusade Priest on behalf of Crusade himself
Hygiene: Azemar doesn't really care what people think about his Hygiene, but he will take a dip in a lake or river every third day or so
Voice: His voice is a deep, but pleasant sounding voice

Qualities and Flaws:
Strengths: Azemar is a person that his very good at surviving in the harshest of environments and is very physically strong. He also is a good hunter and person who can swing a axe very hard
Fears: Azemar has always been afraid of magic his whole life as that was the weapon that was used to kill his father in battle and he has always feared the great Dwarven Prison Da Darud Thrial
Weaknesses: Azemar was very weak at reading as he had never learnt to read at a young age, he is also a terrible horse rider as he has only ever killed horses and never tried to ride them
Intelligence: Azemar never really learnt much knowledgeable as he was in prison for 16 years, so he is not very smart
Languages: Human
Profession: He is a Guard that will, also work as a hired mercenary if he needs the cash

Ethics and Motivations:
Personality: Azemar is a person that has spent a lot of his life in a prison being a savage to survive, but years after he has been freed he is a person that his well mannered and he will always do as much as he can to learn more about the land.
Religion or Cults: He worships Crusade as if he was his fathers spirit
Alignment: He truly believes the only way he can avenge is his father is by following Crusades rules and to follow what he is told by people he can trust
Short Term Goals: To become a person that people can come to if they need something or someone to be guarded and to make sure that he does everything he can to become a the best guard that he can be, and to be a strong warrior
Long Term Goals: His long term goals is to try and get promoted and maybe one day become a town guard captain. To help as much as he can to see the Quays grow into a thriving city and his last main go is to avenge his father and never break his promise to the dwarves.

Trivia:
Favourite...
Place: Azemars favourite place to be is underground or in secret areas
Pastime: During his pastime he likes to tinker with his armour and weapons, and when he gets the chance drink ale.

Food: He eats mostly meat but when he can he will it fruit or carrots
Drink: He enjoys drinking Ale
Colour: Red and Grey
Animal: Bear

Least Favourite...
Place: Da Darud Thrial - Dwarven Prison
Pastime: Speaking to people about trading
Food: Bread as he thinks it taste like the dirt
Drink: Azemar hates drinking elvish drinks
Colour: Black
Animal: Horse

His Father
Relations:
Loved: Azemar always loved his Father but never knew his real name
Trusted: (Sankera )Sankara: As this was the person that took him into his city when Azemar had no other place to go, (Nikolaos ) Niko: As he has been a person that Azemar can rely on and will always back him up in a fight.
Befriended: (Raphael_Payne )Raphael Payne: Azemar has recently become friends with him and thinks of him as possibly his father figure, (Hai_Paladin ) Lord Wollston: As he has chosen to become a teacher to Azemar
Liked: (Landem )Iteraldi: Azemar sees this person as someone who is not one to go behind your back and do something that would harm him.
Neutral: (SpiritTheLightning ) Spirit: Azemar has worked with spirit as a guard but, hasn't really got to know him, (Piratep00f )Khorug: This is the man he freed Azemar from the Dwarven prison

Unsure of:
Wary of: Fuvur Family: As they have accused him of threaten them and asked to duel him, (Don't know username) James McGuffin: As before Niko died he said to not speak to him as, he is a dangerous man
Afraid of:
Disliked: (Sir Saltington )Jacob Rekalak: Azmear dislikes him because Jacob hates Niko
Hated:

Backstory: It began on a cool snowy night when young Azemar was born. His mother was on of his Father's many wives, when he was born his mother had to raise him as his Father went to war fighting for the tribe. 2 years later his Fathers war band returned after their massive expedition and the news had arrived to his mother that his Father was killed during the battle. 12 years later Azemar and his mother had been helping the tribe as much as they could.
His mother through he was old enough to get his own battle axe, Azemar was so happy and made this axe his most prized possession, Azemar use this axe ever day trying to hunt animals that were slower then him. He would sometimes see some of the dwarf kids in exploring, but one day he saw a animal he could kill and the dwarf kids scared it away and in rage Azemar just killed one of the children. The children ran back and warn the guards who came and took Azemar to the Dwarven Prison Da Darud Thrial.

Azemar had to survive in the prison for a long time, and killed many other prisoners to stay alive. Through fighting, scavenging and keeping out of sight of the evil guards, he survived for years and become stronger so he can avenge his father, 16 years later the Prison Overseer Khorug noticed how strong he had become and how long he had survived. So he said to him "I will allow you your freedom, if you come to the aid of the Dwarves, when we need your muscle. You will fight for us whenever we desire. Azemar replied "Of course I would do anything to make sure I don't stay in this prison" So to this day Azemar has not yet broken his promise and still tries to become as strong as he can to avenge his father.

Few years had pasted and Azemar decided it was time that he should go see some civilisation and when he was travelling he found a city called Quays, and saw a man named Sankara who allowed Azemar to live there. Azemar asked what jobs where available and Sankara had said that they were looking for a carpenter and Azemar decided this could be time for him to make a change and do something helpful in his life.

Azemar a few days later heard of this Voyage that he could go on, Azemar went to the fair and decided to sign up for the voyage and he set sail that day. On the voyage Azemar had met a man by the name of Nikolche he had found some interest in this man as he was a 6'4 foot Human who looked very strong. Azemar began to speak to Niko and they discussed the life and Niko mentioned that he was the Guard Captain of Tambry, Azemar was interested and asked if he would be able to join the Tambry Cavaliers, Niko responded instantly saying "Yes" as he saw how strong and tall Azemar was, they discussed a special type of division that Azemar through would suit him well. After this long and hard Voyage it had finally ended and they reached the main land again and made there way to Riseport where the Voyage came to an end.

After all this Azemar meet Niko in Tambry and asked about siging up for the Tambry Cavaliers, he was asked questions and responded, which then meant he had to go through some training and he passed it and was now a Tambry Cavalier. Azemar tries to patrol as much as he can to become a better ranked guard as he takes this job as a way to give back to the people. Azemar decided that being a Carpenter was not is type of job and decided to resign.

Azemar so some poster up about this "Nobles Ball" and decided this would be a great place for him to try and get to know noble people and for him to try and improve his experience in guarding, so he travelled to Avignon where he signed up to guard the nobles ball. The day of the nobles ball has come and Azemar was more excited then ever. Where it all started well, until he got accused for threaten some Noble Family, this was resolved in Azemar going to Tambry Jail.

Azemar was then released as he was apart of the Tambry Guard and no body that lives in Tambry believed he was guilty, He was shown a secret location by a person who should remain unknown and after he left the location where, he was then confronted by a man named Raphael who mugged him and took his battle axe. Azemar left the place and saw his fellow guard Spirit talking to this man, so he drew his sword and walked behind Raphael where a argument started it ended with Raphael running saying "Don't follow me or you will die", they both choose to stay and look back where they saw, the same noble family that accused him of threaten them and they were chased around the streets of Tambry til Azemar finally found Spirit after they had split up and they went to the secret location for refuge.

Azemar then went to the Crossroads Inn where he saw Raphael, Azemar confronted the man and said he wanted his axe back, this turned into a brawl but after this Azemar saw how strong Raphael was and asked if he could join him on is endeavours, Raphael happily accept and gave Azemar some armour and showed him to a secret location in Crossroad. A few days later Azemar spoke to Clain who was a priest and Raphael said I am a the Son of Crusade and now Azemar and Raphael have been told that we should spread the word about the sermon in 2 weeks.

Still to be edited and more to be added

My in-game name is: Madox1

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
a few things:
1: Aeroch Nor isn't actually a dwarven town, it's a port city that specializes in building boats (I think) Axex
2: How long was he in prison? I mezn, sure he killed a child, but did he do it on purpose? And there's still the fact that he himself would've been considered a bit young.
3: I really think you should wait a bit before creating more characters. Flesh out your first character, or replace him if you don't like him. But I think it would be really good if you waited, got the hang of the world, got an idea of all the different characters and rpers, and then made a new character maybe 2-3 weeks after starting out. I know that when I started out, I was a bit overwhelmed by everything and everyone and it took me a while to find the Niche of people i fit in with
4: What kind of axe? they aren't exactly good for hunting as you have to get in very close, wind up an attack ,and then your attack won't be too accurate, but if he can do that, then props. But you'll definitely want to specify what kind of axe he uses if you plan on getting into combat rp, here's a few types that would be good: War axe (two handed, two sided blade) Danish axe (Longer pole, one sided blade, two handed) or a simple battle axe (One handed, one sided blade)
5: going off the dislikes...he really doesn't like anyone, the only people who follow Korog in the world are the Dwarves (And Roy) and they're all (to my knowledge) pretty peaceful since that's kinda what Korog's about. Neutrality is key for Korog, and with it comes a sense of peace, now if Azémar also worshipped Crusade, even though the two gods don't really like eachother, this would be a lot easier to see.

Just giving you a few heads ups about your character as well as some things to think about :)

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera
a few things:
1: Aeroch Nor isn't actually a dwarven town, it's a port city that specializes in building boats (I think) Axex
2: How long was he in prison? I mezn, sure he killed a child, but did he do it on purpose? And there's still the fact that he himself would've been considered a bit young.
3: I really think you should wait a bit before creating more characters. Flesh out your first character, or replace him if you don't like him. But I think it would be really good if you waited, got the hang of the world, got an idea of all the different characters and rpers, and then made a new character maybe 2-3 weeks after starting out. I know that when I started out, I was a bit overwhelmed by everything and everyone and it took me a while to find the Niche of people i fit in with
4: What kind of axe? they aren't exactly good for hunting as you have to get in very close, wind up an attack ,and then your attack won't be too accurate, but if he can do that, then props. But you'll definitely want to specify what kind of axe he uses if you plan on getting into combat rp, here's a few types that would be good: War axe (two handed, two sided blade) Danish axe (Longer pole, one sided blade, two handed) or a simple battle axe (One handed, one sided blade)
5: going off the dislikes...he really doesn't like anyone, the only people who follow Korog in the world are the Dwarves (And Roy) and they're all (to my knowledge) pretty peaceful since that's kinda what Korog's about. Neutrality is key for Korog, and with it comes a sense of peace, now if Azémar also worshipped Crusade, even though the two gods don't really like eachother, this would be a lot easier to see.

Just giving you a few heads ups about your character as well as some things to think about :)
1. I through it was a Dwarven city but not sure
2. Well he was 14 when he went to prison and he is now 32 so what 32-14 = 28 years
3. I reason why i wont to change is that Korim is a magic and that is rare i would rather have a character that is easier to use as my first.
4. Ok I will edit that
5. Ok so I will change that two

Thanks for feedback

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
32-14 would be 18 years, and i don't think that's too realistic as back then they couldn't afford to keep people in prison for too long, so it was usually keep them in for 10 years at max or kill them, I think he'd have earned, at most, about 4-5 years and no problem!

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok my bath math and I will add more to the story about what happened after he got out. I really don't know how i got 28 out of 32-14

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've read over it and gave Madox some feedback on the part of living in Aeroch Rimtar and having done time in The Dark Triangle.
He'll edit it justly :)