Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon Azerport in Flames

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
This is a recount of the events that happened when Azerport got attacked by some of Al'Boreths men. For the people who asked me and wants to know what happened. There a few parts that didn't happen exactly like I said but pretty much the Same. Like I added a line or two of dialogue and that's all. Reason so is because it's going in the story I'm writing when I get to this part. When I do I will make this much much better and just like building, I will put more detail in. And word it better as well.

Siege of Azerport

It's bright and sunny outside. The warm coastal breeze brushes against Tybalts face as he lays down the spruce boards so the archers can walk along the stone brick sandstone wall that will be surrounding Azerport. Tybalt smiles and sets down with his feet over the ledge, looking out over the ocean where the delta empties into it.

It's just another beautiful day on the coast.

The sun shown that it was mid-morning and Tybalt was starting to hunger. He retrieves some deer jerk from his pack. It was some of the best jerky on the planet. It had a strong smoky taste yet not over cooked and dried out.

After one strip was done he decided it was best time to get back to work. When standing his eyes gazes across the little woods area before him. A man with a black hood is sneaking across the town sticking to the shad;&ows.

"Really? I don't have time for this." , grabbing his bow which was. Leaning against the gate tower he tiptoes down the scaffolding staying quiet and unheard.

Stalking him through the same path the man went Tybalt took the initiative to stay unnoticed and avoided the leaves and sticks under the trees.

He caught up to the man and found him peering around the horse stables down into the alley of the medical tower.

"So whatcha doin sneaking around like this?", Tybalt reveals himself with a notched arrow half drawn in the drawstring.

The hooded man jumps with a startle.

"Ohh, me?", he says shaky. Ohh I'm just looking for a friend of mine. Rumor is he's in Azerport."

"Well lad I do not believe there is anyone here cept for me and the city guard."

Stuttering the man replies. "Ahh well I think I'll still look for him if that is okay sir?"

Tybalt looks at the man. Description of Solvieg

"Care for a drink?", I ask the man
"The inn is just down the road and your friend may be there."

"Sure mate I'll take you up on that offer!" , he is now composed himself actually looking a lil cheerful.

"Aye this way.", Tybalt guides him down the alleyway passing Lilliths medical tower which also serves as Tybalts archer tower and skipping past the narrow alley where one of our dungeons are located in the sewers.

Tybalt opens the door to the tavern keeping it wide open to let the air in.
Sliding across and over the counter he stoops down and grabs a bottle of rum.

"I do not drink, but I so believe this is the stuff you like, eh?"

He doesn't respond. He just looks at the wooden bench before him.

"What is it?"

"Have you seen this he asked?"

Carefully, carrying the bottle of rum he walks over to see what the man was inquiring about.

"That right there!", He points at the stained wooden seat. On the side was engraved "Tybalt the Hunter was here.

"Ahh that is just a running joke me and friends have. Look on all the sides of the seats. There's mor-...."

As Tybalt turns around towards the mysterious man who had drawn a baton and was bringing it down towards Tybalts head. Tybalts hand instinctively went to the hilt of his sword and he drew it out its sheath. Letting the blade go upwards to parry the strike. The blade and the baton met with the baton having more validity and significantly more force behind it Tybalt steps to his right letting the man fall forward and when he does he smashes the rum bottle of his head, dark brown liquid plashing all over the inn. "Not in my town bub."

He falls against a support beam in the inn and charges Tybalt. Rather sluggishly due to the head blow.

Due to the lack of room Tybalt couldn't get a full upwards swing with his sword. The man takes this chance and locks onto Tybalts sword arm trying to disarm him. But Tybalt holds his grip and brings his knee up smashing the man in his groin.

He staggers backward with an emph.

Smiling at his quick handiwork, Tybalt backs up from the man.
"Had enough? Or are you too stupid to want some more?

The man recovers himself and takes a hatchet out from his side. Tybalt raises his sword for a defensive strike and one of Azerports guards comes in.

The man takes a swing at Tybalt and Tybalt jumps a step back to avoid and the man runs off.

Tybalt sheathes his sword and unshoulders his bow. The dark purple runes come to life and has a faint pulsing to it.

"Capture the man alive", he orders to the guard.

Exiting the inn Tybalt chases the man pulling his drawstring back after notching a barbed arrow. The guard runs to the other side of the inn.

Making it through the trees beside the inn and down the hill Tybalt spots the fugitive and brings his bow up taking aim he let's the drawstring go and allowing the arrow to go forth and catch the man in the leg.
"Guihhaaa!", he let's out a scream as he stumbles. Then the same guard mentioned before tackles him down the hillside.

Tybalt takes his time walking to the guy preparing his bow for another shot. Having only the arrow notched but not drawn back.

The man frantically pulls a horn around his neck and blows on it.
While still sounding the horn Tybalt unsheathed his sword with his right hand and slices the instrument in half.

Sheathing his sword and drawing back Tybalt ask the man, "who the hell is coming?"

Smiling he says "My saviors!"

A shadow grows behind Tybalt. Seemingly too long for even an earth spawn. Tybalt turns around as a man in "::::;::::::" jumps off the hill with a sword in his hand. Raising his bow Tybalt aims in the middle of the attackers chest and releases his pull.
The arrow hits slightly right of its mark and is lodged on his torso right next to his heart.
The man lands on his back heaving.
Totally incapable. "Flee Solvieg.", he let's out.

Quickly Tybalt turns around reaching for another arrow and sees the man that he now knows to be Solvieg burying his hatchet in the guards skull. Blood splattering everywhere covering the body of the guard and Solvieg from head to toe.

He turns to face me and has a smirk on his wretched face. Pulling his sword out and walking over Tybalts fallen comrad. "Had enough? Or too dumb to want some more?".

Tybalts face is growing red with anger. His brothers bow in hand growing a brighter shade of purple pulsing more rapidly than earlier.
He we pulls the arrow back into a half-draw.

He shakes his head. "Ohh I wouldn't shoot me! That man behind you will cleave your head off before you finish that draw and raise your bow.

Tybalt takes a look behind him. Up on top of the steep green hills was Maximus. A criminal that had just been released this morning. He dawned reinforced leather armor and wielded a mighty one-handed war axe.

Damnit Tybalt thaught. They were gonna kill him right then and there.
So he does the logical thing and smirks breathing out a chuckle.

"What is wrong with you? You laugh right before your execution?"

A grin comes across Tybalts face.
"No I'm not laughing at my death.", smile growing wider.

"Then what is it fool?"

"It's that I get to take one of you bastards down with me!"

Upon saying that Solvieg charges. Sword pointed at Tybs coming to skewer him. Tybalt ducks the blade and let him fall forward.
Max leaps into the air ready to bring his axe down. Tybalt jumps out the way and draws the arrow back hurriedly and it flys off missing Max by 3 feet.

Tybalt scrambles to his feet and Max recovers from the jump.

Mac chases him through the scaffolding of the walls. Up the steps of Violets mansion and across the valley to the city. Tybalt was making his way trying to alert the towns
guardsmen. Max catches up near Tybalt at the treeline and goes for a tackle that ends up short. Tybalt continues his path not turning back to take the opportunity to take out Max. Running at max pace Tybalt passes Helios when entering the med tower. Tybalt calls the city guard over and goes after them. When coming back out he sees the murders running along the street.

He chases them to the Dockmasters and they shut, lock,and barricade the door.

Helios makes his way back up.

"Solvieg got away", "little bastard hit me in the head and knocked me out."

"Mmm." Tybalt drifts his gaze to the tower in the Dockmasters. If we can jump from the Medical tower into that one we can drive them out and let the archers pick em off as they come out. "Helios!", Tybalt calls.

"Yes Tybalt?"

Tybalt points back and forth between the two towers and Helios understood immediately, running down the alleyway and climbing the stairs of the north tower.

Tybalt and his archers keep aim at the door. "There's no escape now." He thaught to himself."

He here's loud yelling and smashing and crunching of wood in the building. Then flames start lashing at the wooden windows.Tybalt stairs in shock as the flames ignite more of the building.

"Wh-wha-at is happening?", a feminine voice pops up.
Lillith comes from the same dark alleyway as Helios went in.

"The town is being terrorized by three murderers. Tried killing me and Helios and probably killed the nine people that works in the Dockmasters."

She clearly looks upset. "is anyone hurt?",she asked with worry in her eyes.

"Only One of them." I shot him in the chest next to his heart. He will bleed out soon.", Tybalt says void of emotion refusing to. Have any feelings of pity for the wretched souls that attacked his beloved city.

"He will die?", she asked real shocked.

Tybalt only nods.

"Then I must do something!", she starts running to the door.

"Nooo! They will kill you!!"

The wooden door swings open, charred and falls off it hinges. You can see a man with an arrow in his chest running through the flames and smoke pouring out from the doorway.

He makes it about a yard before the exit and stops looking pale on his left side where the flames are absent. His sword lowers to his side and he grabs the arrow with his free hand.

Lillith rushes for the doorway. Next thing Tybalt sees is Helios sword plunging into the mans face. The next few motions to Tybalt seemed like he was stuck in a dream.

Helios puts his hand on the mans chest and yanks his blade out. Blood glistning on it as well as the blade itself in the fire light. Max steps forward and kicks Helios out of sight and turns on Lillith when she stands in the doorway. He snarls and brings down his war axe upon he shoulder.
Tybalt remembers Lilliths scream, a cry for life. And his own following roar, a cry of anger, and his arrow flying into Max's hip.

Tybalt makes it to Lilliths side. Helios holding off Max for him.

"C'mon Lillith. Let's get you patched up."

Lillith whimpers and gets out, "It's too much blood Tybalt." A after saying this she starts to shiver. "Just make sure Brogan is okay(he was an afk butt while we were getting killed)
There's no hope for me.

Tybalt picks her up despite her protest. "Shut it with such talk and let me get you to he Medical tower."

Blood trickles along the cobble streets as she is carried to the destination. Tybalt kicks open the door and ascends the stairs to the treatment room, laying her down on the soft bed, regardless of it already covered in blood. He grabs some tags and start putting them on her shoulder to soak up the blood.

She points in the direction of the medicine cabinets. Inside a glass case is an elixir of a swirling pink liquid. A healing potion.
Taking his fist he breaks it open. Ignoring the glass shards in his hands he puts the edge of the glass to her lips. Rumor is that this stuff causes severe pain. "No, "she says faintly rolling her head back. "Apply it on the wound. Tybalt takes the bottle and pours a little on it, careful of overdose.

Lillith releases the most blood curdling scream one has ever heard and writhes in pain.

Her skin stitches itself immediately. Creating a very fine layer of skin over the wound. Her face is deathly pale and scarred. She kept muttering to Tybalt to keep Brogan safe.

Tybalt, having no idea whether she will be ok and not knowing how to begin to comfort her, puts some extra rags next to her and tell her to use them as she she's necessary.

When he makes it back to the Dockmasters most of the right side is burned down and a beam shifts.
The archer tower atop of it leans and collapses. Scattering ashes and stone across the foundations.

Brogan strolls up the street. "What in the hell?", a look of astonishmen fell upon his face.

Tybalt shifts upon his feat and steps toward Brogan."Azerport was invaded. Two are dead. Maximus and one unknown. One fled through the hills towards the river upstream. His named assumed to be Solvieg.", Tybalt informs in an emotionless voice.

Brogan lifts up the fallen body of Maximus who was killed by Helios when he was away. Fully decapitated.

"Into the fire from whence it came.", Brogan chanted before throwing his body along with the unknown into the now raging fire.

All was quiet except for the cracking of the fire and the occasional shift in the burning framework.

"Um Lillith got pretty injured in the fight. I took her from the battle to the medical tower. I-I stopped the bleeding before she bled out I believe she will be fine. You should go see her."

Brogan nods. "Aye."
He turns to go to the hospital then stops. "Tybalt, take Helios and track him. He will be dealt with."

Nodding in reply and giving a motion for His archers and Helios to follow they walk towards the docks and board three river boats. "Hurry now. We must not let him get to far away and make haste as the trail is fresh. Solvieg, or whatever his name might be, will answer to this. And anyone who stands in our way of his capture will burn with him."

Kicking off the side of the pier they ride off Into another siege. Accept this time they will do the sieging.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
That makes it even cooler I hope to experience the game like this or at least somewhat like this

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Ahh you will. You just gotta play for a few months and make connections with other players. Say, what is your username and character name?