Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Azerport Trade District

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Azerport is now open to new businesses.
If you want to set up shop just contact me in game , also by forum convo if you wish and we will discuss it.

Currently in need of:

• Blacksmith
  • Mason
  • Fletcher @Somnastra :D
  • Fisherman
  • Material suppliers, Gatherers
  • Bakery
  • Any RP job you can think of I'm all for it :D
  • Also you can create a new guild here or if you already have one you can establish a branch here
I really hope good trade and more importantly, great RP will come out of this

Current Businesses:

• Violets Pet Shop - Owned by Violet Navine, sells RP pets and Real ones like horses.
  • The Phial - Owned by Athryl and the Alchemist Guild, sells potions
  • Arstan Lerth's Shipping Co. - Owned by Arstan,
  • Belmont Bakery - Owned by Accacia and Banyon Belmont - Emm Food
  • The Beached Whale - Owned by Tybalt Rhett and Violet Navine, Violet is the Barmaid and keeps it running, Tybalt also Bartends every now and then, Brogan Makorath is a supplier.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Heh. You really want me to set up a shop, don'tcha~
Yep! And Ath already owns the Phial!
I know you probs won't be there much but I'm setting up an Eresse section of the city where it will have a heavy nature theme where members of Eresse can stay on their travels!

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I love the idea :) I was in that neck of the woods recently and noticed a couple of nice shops. It's a great location. I'm starting a glaziers, greenhouse, tree nursery and landscaping/agricultural supply outlet. Birchwoods Odds & Sods. I will be in touch with you in the next week if I can get my act together and stock up on what I need. Do you think you have a space I could use? I would like to have enough space to grow a few exotic trees and plants for display :D

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I love the idea :) I was in that neck of the woods recently and noticed a couple of nice shops. It's a great location. I'm starting a glaziers, greenhouse, tree nursery and landscaping/agricultural supply outlet. Birchwoods Odds & Sods. I will be in touch with you in the next week if I can get my act together and stock up on what I need. Do you think you have a space I could use? I would like to have enough space to grow a few exotic trees and plants for display :D
More than enough space my friend! :)
I look forward to working with you!