Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal [Denied]

Name

Villager
Hey once again to the Hollow World!

This is Teeke, but I lost the login information for that account, as well as whatever email was associated with it, so I've created this new account. Please don't flag me for ban evasion!

Anyway, I would once again like to appeal for being unbanned. We are even further in time, far away from the dramastorm that I created. I still cannot clearly recall what I was provoking, or why...or who was involved. It's been so long I can't recall any of it clearly, and for that I do apologize.

Please accept my appeal, for I wish to be a constructive and active member of this illustrious community once again. I solemnly swear that I will cause no harm, will be in no way upsetting towards anyone or any group, and will abide by the King's Law on discord, forum, and server.

I eagerly await your just ruling.

Warm regards.

Below please find links to my former appeals

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Hello Teeke, this has been seen, apologise it was initially missed over the holidays, we will get back to you in the next few days on this

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Hello once again Teeke, after looking over the original circumstances of your ban, I have come to the conclusion you are not a good fit for Hollow World as it currently stands and as such, the ban will not be lifted at this time, nor will it be open to further appeals. We wish you luck in finding a community in the future.

Thank you. Moderation.