Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal: Domran [Unbanned - Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domran

Loyal Servant of Altera
Good evening.

I am Domran.
I am here to write a ban appeal, let's get to the reason why I am temporarily banned.

I was walking around in Port Silver, walking at the Auction House at the balloons that bring you to the survival world. I was just walking there, and I got into a argument with some one. (Don't remember any names..) alot of talking was done untill he hit me and hit me.. I took my sword and so I killed his character. Then the reason: PvP or something. I don't remember alot of it tho since it's a week ago.

However I would be grateful if you (admin) would unban me.
He attacked me and so I finished his character.
It had to be done or he would've killed me.
I did fight back because I had stuff with me that is very important.
(RP stuff and Survival Gear etc).

I hope you can unban me! and I hope I explained it enough.
Thanks for reading.

Domran
SCRIBE.png

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Moved to the correct section.

Edit:
Ban log
domran Unconsented PvP NiNjAiKoToBa 07 Apr, 2013 3:50pm 21 Apr, 2013 3:50pm

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
This is Ninjaikotoba's ban, so you'll have to wait on him.

Just so you know in case of future incidents, you can run away or complain to a staff member. You do not lose any items on death when killed by a player in the NK.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
It sounds like nobody said there was Unconsented PvP, and the decision was made without checking.

Gotta wait for Ninja, though.

NiNi

MooCat
I remember this one, i had acomplaint from a player about domran randomly killing someone. There was a LOT of ooc tramua caused by this kill aswell.

The ban appeal here is not true actually. What i saw happen was a a PvP kill then you immediatley logged out so i was unable to confront you. This looked alot like many previous incidents where the account had been hacked and i was waiting for an appeal to confirm my theory. However this looks like something different.

Yes I was banned straight away.
This was acutally a late ban, around 3 minutes after the kill, Not immediatley.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Just so you know in case of future incidents, you can run away or complain to a staff member. You do not lose any items on death when killed by a player in the NK.
Please remove this if deemed necessary, but last time I checked (Yesterday) you do loose your items on Death in the NK because me and Roablade do PvP stuff in Port Silver... not sure though, just thought I would point out, please remove if you feel necessary.

D

Dark Auras

I remember this one, i had acomplaint from a player about domran randomly killing someone. There was a LOT of ooc tramua caused by this kill aswell.

The ban appeal here is not true actually. What i saw happen was a a PvP kill then you immediatley logged out so i was unable to confront you. This looked alot like many previous incidents where the account had been hacked and i was waiting for an appeal to confirm my theory. However this looks like something different.

This was acutally a late ban, around 3 minutes after the kill, Not immediatley.
There wasnt any OOC Trauma, the entire discussion in OOC was about the punishment that was given out not the actual pvp kill.

+1 Unban, he doesnt deserve it :F

NiNi

MooCat
Need to sleep... posted this in the wrong place...

Unconsented PVP - 2 day to 1 Week Temp Ban, Permanent if excessive
Can Appeal after 3 days (but will most likely be forced to wait it out if it's a temp.)
I'll unban because the rule here was changed and it was over a week, but please note, that killing and leaving to avoid confrontation can usually only go one way.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
THis shouldn't happen. People should be able to defend themselves without punishment.
If there is a way to check who started attacking, I believe that this should really be a thing. Specially due to the fact that you do lose your items even with PvP (last checked a couple of days ago)

Edit: Also, you loose all your levels :\

Status
Not open for further replies.