Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal [Resolved - Upheld]

RexJen

Lord of Altera
(I have absolutely no idea how to make a ban appeal, but here goes)

I'm sorry
In both incidents (both with Jenny and with Corva) it started out as quite a bit less than what had actually happened, I suppose in the retelling that it was exaggerated.
both times I had no idea there was this storm raging over my head as it just built up.
oh, I guess I should go through what happened with each incident

Corva.
What happened here was I was just derping around with Patrick, then I showed the logs to another person and they went on about how I should be worried about it. At the time the character was unsure about it, not going "I dont want this" it was never forced upon her. as I said before it was exaggerated in the retelling, if I had known about it I could have stopped it. And my behavior ig about her reaction to it was me going "hmmm, what if" I am so sorry that it escalated so bad and I never wanted that to happen again as one of my favourite rpers was banned because of it.

Jenny.
What happened with Jenny and Damon is they got drunk and did the thing. When Idon found out Jenny was going "It was the drink not me" because she was trying to save her relationship. Again the retelling exaggerated the story and lead to the ban.

I completely respect the staff and their decision, whatever it is.
I have been here for a few months now and this community has changed me for the better, I hope that in the future I will be able to continue that process and I swear if given the chance I will do my utmost to stop this happening again.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
What you OOCly described is rape. You even said the word rape in local chat. This is not acceptable, and is explicitly listed as something you cannot do or have in a character backstory in the inappropriate RP thread. If you need a refresher, here is the link:

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/inappropriate.23934/

As you've mentioned, you had been warned in the past about this, and still your behavior doesn't change. I'm afraid that for staff to consider this, you'll need to make another appeal.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I also want to say that this shouldn't even be a conversation we should be having. This involves RP that is not appropriate for the server, even if it was completely consented. The fact that it's something we have to crack down on disappoints me greatly.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
What you OOCly described is rape. You even said the word rape in local chat.
When was this, I do not remember saying that and the only reason I would is as a joke (probably a very bad joke)

As you've mentioned, you had been warned in the past about this, and still your behavior doesn't change. I'm afraid that for staff to consider this, you'll need to make another appeal.
As I have mentioned, I have been warned and I have been taking steps to stop this behavior.
I have been trying very hard to change my behavior and I have actually changed quite a bit since I first joined.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
When was this, I do not remember saying that and the only reason I would is as a joke (probably a very bad joke)
This is not something you joke about. It should never even be an option.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
as I said, it would have been a very bad joke
Then I'm afraid that you'll have to try again in the future. If I can't make you understand that this is not something that you should even joke badly about, I'm not sure that you're appropriate for this server.