Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal TexasHistory

TexasHistory

Villager
Hmm- Where to start.

Hello, Hollowworld. Alot of you may not remember me or know me, but I was a person who constantly avoided the rules, metagamed, and did a bunch of other horrid things that are against the server. Back when I did all that I wasn't mature at all. I blamed it on "My brother" of which I don't have, and all together gave a bad experience to the server. I know most of what I have done is terrible and I have said some rude crude and obnoxious things, but I ask of you another chance. I was a terrible person- but I think I have matured and grown up, and I want to try again on the server. I also continued after I was banned, using friends accounts and constantly joined back, causing chaos. I actually said a few mean things to people and I am willing and happy to give out apologies.

TexasHistory

Villager
Also, i'd like to add I trolled on TS3 and continuously poked people, sorry for that. ( Things are coming to mind that I did slowly. )

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Please list all your alternate accounts, and I mean ALL of them, the friends accounts you used as well, do they play on HW or are they all you?

TexasHistory

Villager
Please list all your alternate accounts, and I mean ALL of them, the friends accounts you used as well, do they play on HW or are they all you?
N3UROT0XIC
StealthxWarrior
TexasHistory
Tritonx9
indigogirl ( Used to be my sister's, not that it mattered. )
I did however not use my friends, kyle1322 and xxslygamerxx happen to be actual friends.

TexasHistory

Villager
Yes ma'am. I have no idea but no lie I do have siblings who currently live with me, but those are all the accounts I personally have played on.

TexasHistory

Villager
Ten.
1. N3UROTOXIC
2. TexasHistory
3. StealthxWarrior
4. Tritonx9
5. indigogirl
6. MC_Spammer
7. MokiPC
8. orangepinapple
The other two I can't remember.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alright. The matter of the fact is that a majority of those accounts have caused some disruptive behavior, we've been aware of the account sharing (or whatever's going on) for a long time and I just needed confirmation.

I'm going to ban your IP and all related accounts. On that note 5 of those accounts are already banned, I think that says all that's needed.