Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned? No reason Specified.

Terrowin

Legend of Altera
I was on the forums looking at my inbox because I'm planning a Town with some people and someone mentioned I was banned.

It was true.
I've been at School and been doing work Since I got home and I'm confused on how I was banned?
No reason was specified.

Anyone know why?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Could you give us some pointers? You aren't on the banned list so I don't know why you'd think you'd been banned.

Anyone know?

Terrowin

Legend of Altera
I've not done anything under violation of the rules as far as I know.
I've been doing is Sat in a town and done some Farming.
I'm lost in the situation myself honestly.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I'll have to check with the other admins first Terrowin sorry. Someone will get back to you ASAP mate.

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
Joel - please don't post on ban appeals, irrespective of what you do or don't know. Your comments were deleted as it is a rule stating don't post on other people's ban appeals. Thanks, I know you were just trying to help and I appreciate that, but Admins/Mods are in communication all the time and Halfmad has been informed of what happened.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Steel banned you, so it's up to him to rule on whether or not you're unbanned. I don't fancy your chances though but I'll ask him to look at this.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
You were banned for cheating. You had mined over 100 diamonds and 70+ gold ore in 1 hour. This isn't possible without cheats especially as you were only a minute or so between each diamond vein in some cases