Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banning for: Behavior [Declined]

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
I have being banned for behavior

Why do I think I have being banned?
I have apparently being banned for behavior? I was out of line, I really was. I have had a few disgruntled angered rages at Smurf, but words can not describe how frustrating is was. You're spoken to like utter crap, you challenge them to their actions and then you're told "No thanks, I don't want to RP with you", I did the literal same thing and I have seemed to be chastised for it. I honestly understand why this has being done, but I have tried my utter hardest to be good as gold since my brief vacation from the server, I know I acted like a complete bastard before my appeal, I took a break to make sure that I could get give my head a shake. I don't like being spoken to like I am stupid, because its happened my entire life since school to college and being bombarded by smug comments with "~" at the end really is quite exasperating. I am aware I can be very harsh towards people but its a way of being serious? Someone is harsh to you and your harsh twice as much? that sort of scenario, its not right, it never was but it is something I am looking to change about myself.

Why I should be unbanned?
Well that's not up to me, but I just want someone to notice that fact that I have being trying to keep my nose clean since I came back from my break, i'd like the opportunity to continue to do so. I know that people are smearing me on the server right now, poking holes in this apology that I am writing before they have even read it. Don't listen to them, because they don't know me on a personal level, I am a very standoffish person when it comes to meeting me first time, its part of my personality. I know that some people dislike me but I know some people like me, I would honestly like the chance to prove that I am not a complete twit and to actually show people that I can at least try to be civil.

Did I see this ban coming?
I saw it coming sooner or later, I know that some people have it in for me who may have spun rumors about me, true or not, I prefer people to say things to my face, which is why I quickly tried to rectify how I acted when @Somnastra finally did. (Thanks for that by the way, It really did help me realize that I was being a idiot), I wish this ban could of being avoided but I suppose I was on a crash course for it and this ban was a wake up call?

Please consider my appeal and my apology.
Thank you for reading; MaelstromPuddle

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Y'know, emotions can't be conveyed over text unless you're an Elcor (Bemused: taking offense at tildes?). Whatever offense you're taking from what Smurf said, it's all offense you're creating. I saw the logs and to my eye the tildes you're upset over were being used in the usual lighthearted way to indicate non-seriousness.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Due to your excessive history of infractions we will not accept another Ban Appeal until March 2015 (Roughly Three Months from the sending of this message).

Feel free to make another Ban Appeal at that time. Your current appeal is denied due to this.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I do want to say something here. None of this was based on behavior that we heard rumors of. No one is talking behind your back, or poking holes in your argument. That paranoia is probably part of what is contributing to your anger problems, and I want to state unequivocably right here that our estimation of your behavior has almost universally come from direct observation or interaction, and is entirely backed by logs, either Skype (such as our conversation) or Hawkeye. We're not out to get you. No one is.

I think if you could perhaps get past the idea that people are trying to sabotage you somehow, you'll find it's a lot easier to keep your anger in check, which would in turn make you much more pleasant to RP with. But we're not here for that kind of therapy. I haven't interacted with you much since you resumed activity, just a smattering here and there, so I have no idea how much you have worked on; if you have indeed made progress, I want to encourage that. But from the logs I've read, you've still got some way to go.

Good luck. I mean that.