Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

benjei123-application [Approved by cherbert]

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjei123

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:benjei123 Skin:a Knight Skin
2. Your real name:IS this necessary? I will edit it if i need to.
3. Age:11
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Wales, in the UK
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes it is very good

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I have always wanted to roleplay on mc but there isn't many decent RP servers out there, I have roleplayed on Kongregate.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi all, Well my father reads fantasy stories to me. So , I wanted to try out roleplaying. Then i found this server. I go to Bodedern High school and am in yr 7. When i grow up I want to be a programmer, Minecraft is what inspired me to do that. I have been inactive for a while but that is because i have had no server. I go to Karate and will get my black belt around easter. I am very friendly on games i have made lots of friends over mc but not in real life. My roleplaying character is Knight /benjamin Sworn to protect the land from dragons and other evil beings.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I don't keep evidence

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I have been banned off three servers.I just wanted to be honest.

Does my skin interfere with your rank system?

Status
Not open for further replies.