Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Best Television/Movie Music

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
We've got one of these for video games so I thought: "Why ever not?"
Personally, my vote's gonna go to anything that Michael Giacchino worked on, particularly Lost, but some other things as well...

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
I literally was about to make this thread yesterday about this, then decided not to. -sigh-
My all time favorite soundtrack is from Spiderman 1-3, by Danny Elfman.

The soundtrack in Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit would be my second. I know Hans Zimmer has some fantastic pieces in The Dark Knight, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Last Samurai though.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Pirates of Caribbean Soundtrack. It is absolutely amazing.

James Bond Soundtrack.

Lord of the Rings Soundtrack.

They're all awesome.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
And my phone didn't have enough power left to see how many there were :p

I find it difficult to remember a movie soundtrack, simply because I watch so many movies and don't take much of a note of these things. I'll do my best to, however, and I'll be sure to post any I like.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I literally was about to make this thread yesterday about this, then decided not to. -sigh-
My all time favorite soundtrack is from Spiderman 1-3, by Danny Elfman.

The soundtrack in Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit would be my second. I know Hans Zimmer has some fantastic pieces in The Dark Knight, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Last Samurai though.
Only thing I can say I honestly liked about the first and third ones. Now, as for me... I'll get back to you all on that within some edit.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Michael Giacchino, Hans Zimmer, Danny Elfman, Howard Shore, John Williams; you guys have already named the best movie score composers.

HOWEVER, you've almost completely ignored the TV side of this! (except for a repeat movie composer and epik ;) )

When it comes to television, I've got to cast my vote for anime music. I don't even care if it's in Japanese; it's still awesome! And if I had to choose a favorite anime composer, I'd have to vote Yuki Kajiura; she's done .hack//, SAO, Fate/Zero, and Noir, among others.