Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{!} Beware the Shadow Rider!

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Linden would prolly get rid of the mention of Astrakhan on the SL poster, he ain't having these instigations. :|

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Asero reads the poster, snorting.

“No outrunning him? He’s on a fucking undead horse... it’s probably rotting corpse. I am very sure that will be easy to outrun.”

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Asero reads the poster, snorting.

“No outrunning him? He’s on a fucking undead horse... it’s probably rotting corpse. I am very sure that will be easy to outrun.”
A blue Makani embellished with various vibrant flowers on her person, stares at the poster a bit aways from the bearded man. She cannot read but a few letters, therefore a bouquet of naked lady flowers, lilies and roses were strung to the poster. It was Lilofied. : )

edit: I imagine this is in Aelmere.. Electric

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
A blue Makani embellished with various vibrant flowers on her person, stares at the poster a bit aways from the bearded man. She cannot read but a few letters, therefore a bouquet of naked lady flowers, lilies and roses were strung to the poster. It was Lilofied. : )
She's a monster

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
The poster in Aelmere has been removed by Asero.
(if it is there in form of book, I will take it and give it to you :) )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
*All posters that have been torn down find themselves right back where they were taken from, and back to their original state.*

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
*It seems Aelmere's guards are slacking on the job!*