Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application Blooming_Ambrose's Application [Pending - Dee]

Blooming_Ambrose's Whitelist Application:

Minecraft Username: Blooming_Ambrose

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when you take information you hear usually OOC and use it IC to have an advantage. Powergaming is when a player focuses on maximizing their characters power and abilities to have an advantage.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am a girl who's been obsessed with roleplay all her life. I have roleplaying for 10 years now, using all types of outlets like D&D or Minecraft. If I am not online, I am usually working or sleeping. I have 3 cats and a dog. My favorite color is dark green.

Referral: Google

{Character Section}
Character Name: Hyacinth Calloway

Race: Human (Daoine)

Appearance: Long, wavy auburn hair, complete with hair that frames her face, is typically left down or styled into a lengthy braid. Her left eye is green while the right is brown. Physically she is petite, no muscle. While she prefers simple dresses, she opts for shirts and pants during travel or training sessions. For formal occasions, She adheres to the dress code, striving not to stand out. Her wardrobe predominantly features shades of greens and blues. Rarely wears an antler headpiece or understated gold jewelry. Smells Of: Honeysuckle

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): In the realm of Altera, where magic thrives and legends come to life, there existed a young artist named Hyacinth Calloway. Her paintings were not merely art but windows into other worlds, each stroke of her brush a whisper of enchantment. One fateful evening, Hyacinth found herself wandering through the ancient forests of Altera, seeking inspiration beneath the canopy of towering trees. Unbeknownst to her, fate had woven its threads, leading her to a clearing where a mysterious figure stood amidst a circle of arcane runes. As Hyacinth approached, she saw the figure was a young man, his features obscured by the shadows of dusk. He introduced himself as Alexander Brooks, a guardian of ancient knowledge, tasked with preserving the secrets of Altera's past. "My name is Hyacinth Calloway," she said, her voice carrying a note of curiosity as she watched Alexander study the runes. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Her gaze lingered on the intricate symbols etched into the earth, each one pulsating with a faint, ethereal glow. The air was alive with the hum of magic, and Hyacinth couldn't help but feel a shiver of excitement run down her spine. It was as if the forest itself held its breath, waiting to see what would unfold. "I usually come here in search of the Ashen Bloom," she continued, her words tumbling out in a rush of anticipation. "My father, an avid scholar of botany, hopes to study it's petals. With the recent rainfall and the shroud of darkness, we may have a chance to glimpse its ethereal beauty."

Attachments

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Hello Ambrose! The test looks good so far, I can see you’ve read into some of the botany lore—at current it measures to 263 words, would you be alright putting it over 400? The definition for powergaming could use some tweaks too—it’s okay to specialize a character into things! I’ll be happy to approve it if those two get checked, feel free to check in on the server Discord if you need any help.