Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blorb's Military Emporium: For All Your NPC Guard Needs!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hey, do you own a region, rule over a duchy, a kingdom, or maybe even an empire?

Do you ever wonder what sort of watch, militia, gangs, bandits, or armies compose your characters' lands?

Do you want to include them in events but have no idea where to begin?
Do you struggle with figuring out what arms and armor they'd have, or what their stats might be?

Well, struggle no more! Me, Google Docs, and my weirdly thin, spiderlike fingers are here to write up your region's men-at-arms for free!

I can adapt the stats and writing for these NPCs to be single-use mini-bosses, lowly mooks, or highborn knights that you can use at your leisure! I'll also gladly work with any stats system you please in the event you have an experimental system to work with!

Don't believe me? Here's a sampling of some of my work.

First up is the warriors of the
Empire of Cor Votum!
And here are the units I'm using for my
Bloodied Knot Rebellion arc!
I have- of course- reworked the
Asrakosian Legion's roster too!

So if you're interested in getting help with your NPC soldiers to populate your next bar brawl, dungeon crawl, or castle wall, hit me up on Discord, blorbis83 !

:)

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I have finally finished the Roster for Astrakhan! Take a look if you want to hire me to write your next army :)