Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

bodejodel - application [approved Aug88]

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
1. Your Minecraft username: bodejodel
2. Age: 30
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: The Netherlands

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship and I cannot agree with it more!

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I like the idea of roleplay on a Minecraft server. It makes the game experience richer and stimulates the player-player interaction. I have played a lot of RPG games since I was a little boy. My game style/character is always in the regions of paladin / lawful good.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a 30 year old father of 4. At the moment I spend the time I have left besides my work and family matters to Minecraft. I have a strong interest in all things mechanical (cars in special) and architecture. My profession can be described as a building doctor / CSI. I investigate all sorts of problems (molds, moist, leaks, cracks) with any kind of buildings and suggest a solution for the problem.
I usually play Minecraft on Anubis Islands. A server which has been online for about a year now but is currently undergoing serious maintenance and updating. 7 months ago I have been promoted to admin on Anubis Islands. I have been doing my best to make the server fun for everyone for the past 7 months. I am the server's "architect" and I have built the spawn pretty much by my self. It is a huge multi castle with a, shopping mall for player shops, PvP arena, housing plots, barracks, mage's tower, church, a Nether replica in the dungeons, a port with (atm) one ship etc...

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
See attached images for the spawn I built for Anubis Islands. (WorldEdit was used for the basic shapes) Yes, I used wool. I wanted a white, friendly, etheral look. If there was a block like white marble I would have used marble.
Some older video's the Anubis owner shot a while ago:

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I like the way the world is protected against destructive mining and building.
The landschape on my server looks very griefed apocalyptic because we have no rule against it.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?
Through a player that used to play on Anubis (MrSidgen) and now plays here.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet. I want to have some hours/days of play on a server before I vote for it.

Attachments

Aug88

Grand Architect
Greetings bodejodel,

you have a nicelly filled in application and i really like your work and designs and i think you will fit in nicelly
in our community !
i hope you enjoy your time on our server, but i still want to urge you to read the ToC carefully before asking questions
because most of the time you will find all the awnsers there !

good luck

Approved

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Thanks!
I did read the ToC very well. As an admin I know how horribly bad people read the server rules... half of my chat messages on Anubis were about repeating the rules or referring to the rules... ;)

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I appear not to be on the whitelist when I try to enter Hollow World?