Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Books Section in Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambmaster

Legend of Altera
Hello Everyone!

This is just a suggestion for possibly a new section in the Forums, Books!

I feel this would be a great addition because you could be able to put up Books you've written in HollowWorld, Give a Title, possibly a picture and a short Explanation.

Then people in the Comments could pick one that they wanted to read, and then the Owner of the book will lend it to them. Here's my first example :p

The Dragon Rock:
The Dragon Rock Title PIcture.JPEG
This story is about how, the Farmer's and Villagers of a Town struggle through a season of Dryness Killing their Crops, there's a Poem/Legend of a Dragon that will save them, Here's the Poem:

In Times of Trouble
The Dragon Will Wake
And Save the Village
By making a Lake.

The Villager's knew there was a dragon sleeping in the Valley, but they weren't scared because it never moved, but how will they fix their crops, and push through the bad season. and what does the Poem mean?

I am writing this Book in Altera At the moment, Hoped you enjoyed, if you would like to read it, just come by Malgareth and ask when i can finish my book :p

Oh, and be prepared, it's 29 pages long, quite a minecraft read if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.