Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bow

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... 'Twould you consider drawing other people's bows? :p

I.E., I'd like it if someone drew the Tallbow... which is some form of hybrid of a recurve that is the size of a longbow.

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
... 'Twould you consider drawing other people's bows? :p

I.E., I'd like it if someone drew the Tallbow... which is some form of hybrid of a recurve that is the size of a longbow.
I might, but I would need some reference pictures and a description. Then I would have to practice like heck on paper! xD

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Could you draw a crossbow, I don't need a specific crossbow just a regular crossbow... just to see if you can do it. ;)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
The Tallbow.jpg

Right and so, just imagine a really, really big recurve.... 'Twas told that its draw weight would be anywhere from... 120-230 pounds? I could be mistaken and have a pitiful memory.

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
View attachment 26979

Right and so, just imagine a really, really big recurve.... 'Twas told that its draw weight would be anywhere from... 120-230 pounds? I could be mistaken and have a pitiful memory.
I'll try, if my family's scanner works (Hasn't worked before since I do things too light for it) I'll scan it.

-Edit- I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish this thanks to things I have to do.